Primark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Primark Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then a in person interview. It was very chill and not scary at all. They were very nice and I had a nice time talking to them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applying online via their website, having to answer multiple choice questions upon success, invited into the store for a 1 to 1 interview which is a scoring system based on saying certain buzzwords

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a young lady interview, lasted about 15 mins. She looked at my CV and asked brief questions and said she'd call me soon.
    She described the work involved and explained that training would be given
    Informed me about uniform.
    Informed me about working with a colleague at times as well as alone.
    She called me the next day with a positive

Interview Questions

• Am I able to do overtime at short notice?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was based on 1 on 1 but in a room where 3/4 interviews were taking place. Could be a bit daunting for a few. Nevertheless, the questions were straight forward and nothing out of the blue.
    They were polite. The interview didn't last more than 10 minutes. The atmosphere was fairly fast-paced and there was a lot of people that were getting interviewed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.