Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,190 of over 1,190.0 interviews

Employee Referral16%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Two round of interviews. they were fairly straight forward behavioral questions. One guys spent 25 minutes just talking about himself and then asked me one question, it was kinda bizarre and I think my entire interview depended on that one question

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself/past experience
    Answer Question

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Fair, thorough, landed the job! Great managers, ease of application, strong pipeline, great benefits, and the comp package was fair. Hopefully won't have too many counterparts. Looking forward to working for a pharma powerhouse.

Interview Questions
  • Following the STAR format and it will keep you organized
2 people found this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Típica entrevista con preguntas renovadas a mi ámbito laboral y personal. El entrevistador fue muy agradable y no tuve demasiados problemas a la hora de desenvolverme durante la entrevista. En definitiva diría que mi experiencia fue buena

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Not so bad. learned a lot about interviewing for big companies. The recruiter was friendly and took the time to answer questions when needed. I was hoping for an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Trage procedure om tot uiteindelijke sollicitatiegesprek te komen. Positief was wel de mogelijkheid om dit online uit te voeren. De beste optie om een gesprek te plannen is even bellen.

Interview Questions
  • Wat drijft u in een job? Wat moet de job inhouden zodat u graag de job uitoefent?

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

it is take about 30 minute to interview, the interviewer is so warm, and i so enjoying the interview. I interviewed by 3 people, 1 person is from HR, and 2 person from safety departement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

First HR screening, sent a email, set up a time for the next step. Then team leader set a phone interview, last 45 minutes, asked questions about background, interesting field, introduced their team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Informative interview, very comfortable and easy to talk to interviewers. Standard interview questions. Communications with hiring manager were very clear and heard back about the position in a timely manner. Overall great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

I gave a presentation on my Master's thesis research, then I had multiple interviews afterwards, all in the same day. Each one was 30 minutes and it went for about 7 hours total.

Interview Questions
  • Rate the following skills in terms of level of importance for a scientist: Communication, work ethic, and intelligence.

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

First contacted by the HR to set up interview and carry out psychometric tests online. Interviewed online by the manager and her equivalent. Very structured interview. Ended with a problem solving session.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your experience that is most relevant to this job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,190 Interviews