Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Pfizer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

You first have to submit an application form that you download online. Here you are asked a sequence of questions, where you can draw up from past experiences, and demonstrate what you learned. You are then invited to a video interview, which is what I am going to discuss.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you showed good leadership?   4 Answers

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

It was a phone screen. Was a simple conversation pretty much trying to get my background and why I’m interested in Pfizer. Also asked what my future goals are

Associate Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

they called me for an HR phone screening where they asked me some behavioral questions
    then i talked to the Hiring manager who asked about my interest, resume, etc.
    then i had many rounds of interview with people within the department who asked me about my resume, research experience, etc.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very streamlined process, spoke with several people on the team, senior directors, and VP about the companies beliefs, values, and culture. Very good group of people and they made me feel very optimistic about the position.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had to submit a resume and cover letter. Then I had one standard behavioral interview over the phone. A few weeks later I received an offer. Overall it was a simple process.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was a standard interview where they asked me questions and left time to answer my questions. It was longer than anticipated. I had plenty of time to prepare for the interview. I would definitely suggest reviewing Glassdoor for the interview questions beforehand. This helped me feel comfortable and confident in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you failed at something? What was the impact on you? What did you learn from this experience?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Started by applying online. I was then emailed a HireVue interview request for the position that I applied for. After the virtual interview you are contact about setting up a phone interview with a manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I completed a digital Interview but received no follow up! I contacted the recruiter several times and never received a response. Hopefully others will have a more positive experience or least a response. This was not a good process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very subjective.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Interview

So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come. So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied in mid-February, heard back two weeks later for a Skype interview. Interviewer was kind and friendly, questions were mostly your typical behavioral ones. Heard back two days later that I got the position.

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Initial HR screen, followed up by phone call with direct hiring manager. Followed by a full day interview, including chats with group members, director, and research presentation. Pretty standard for industry or academia job interviews

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pfizer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.