PetSmart Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,371 of over 1,371.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

PetSmart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Fill an application online. They will call you in for an interview. You will go over your application and discuss other areas you may want to apply for or train in.

Interview Questions
  • Why I thought Petsmart and I would be a good fit?
    Answer Question

PetSmart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Routine questions. They ask you what your pros and cons are in terms of being a team player and explaining a time you were in a difficult situation. Be yourself and be confident! Good luck.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer how did you handle the situation?

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Mostly focused on behavioral questions, little to no technical questions. There were 3 stages: an initial screening in which you responded to prerecorded questions, and then 2 more interviews with members of the team you were joining.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see as your ideal work environment? Tell us about yourself etc.

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Process was quick. Asked lots of customer service questions. Ability to work with different animals. Asked work ethic questions and give examples. Past work experience that I had with other companies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Very friendly but pushy. Another retail chain who claims to care, maybe about profits. Arrived earlier and had to wait. overall three out of ten. I'm not sure what more can be said. its very practical job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Bluffton, SC)

Interview

Phone interview with basic screening questions. Then in store interview with store manager. My references were checked. I then had a final interview and then salon manager. It was a lot of steps for such an entry level position

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you provided excellent customer service

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was quick and laid back. I was offered the job on the spot & told an individual can go from the bather position to the groomer position fairly quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to do something difficult that was new.

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (Midlothian, VA) in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview was easy and straight to the point. The interview went well and they were very friendly. They asked me to start the very next day. So of course I was working the next morning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Rock Hill, SC)

Interview

I applied a few times and had two different interviews with them. Each time, they seemed really friendly and asked to see pictures of my animals, etc. but then wouldn't tell me anything about if I was likely to get the job or not. I never heard back either time and wasn't given a reason as to why I wasn't hired. People I know who had much less work experience and animal experience were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about previous jobs. Certain questions seemed orchestrated to try to catch you in a lie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart (Anderson, SC)

Interview

It was a simple interview. The manager asked the standard interview questions- previous job history, why do you want to work here, etc. Then a short explanation of the job duties.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,371 Interviews