Peninsula Human Resources Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 113 interviews

Interviews at Peninsula

Positive80%
Negative20%
Applied online100%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peninsula in May 2021

Interview

Overall the interview was good. The panel consists of 2 members and most of the questions are from previous jobs and employement law. There are 2 sessions, 1 online Q&A and the other is a task for 30 minutes time limit.

Interview Questions
  • What are the duties and responsibilities in the previous job?
    Answer Question

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peninsula

Interview

Initial telephone Interview Then a face to face interview which has several elements to it- mainly to see your understanding of employment law. The process was positive and seamless- I was always kept up to date during the process and I am looking forward to joining such an innovative company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Peninsula

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula

Interview

I was contacted to arrange a first stage telephone interview. The intervew was arranged for a couple of days later, and I feel it went quite well. I spoke to a very nice lady who was very enthusiastic about the company and seemed really friendly. Having worked in recruitment before, I didnt feel I had said or done anything I shouldnt have and felt overall very positive about how it went. I was told that they were looking into how they were going to facilitate the next stage interview and would let me know. A week went by and I hadnt heard anything, not even to say I'd been unsuccesful. I eventually sent an email to the lady who interviewed me but I didnt get a response. A couple of days later (nearly 2 weeks on from the initial interview) I sent another email and tried phoning to ask for an update. I was told that the lady who interviewed me was out that afternoon but that she would call me the next morning; she didnt. I understand that companies may not have the time to get back to everyone who *applies* for a role, but considering I went through an *interview* process I feel it is quite rude for someone not to have got back to me, even just to send a quick email to say I'd been unsucessful. As an active job seeker, I was very happy to have been given the chance to interview for a role like this and I felt there was a lot of pros to the company. However, as I'm activly seeking work (my last role was fixed term) I dont appreciate giving up my time for a job interview and then not hearing back at all! Its such a shame as this seemd like a job i would have loved to do but now, even if they offered me a role I dont know if I'd actually want to work for them (and considering im currently unemployed that quite a strong thing to say) which is sad as this was one of the few roles I've applied for that I was genuinly really enthusiastic about, and they seemed like a great company.

Interview Questions
  • Very simple questions aboout my backgroud as well as some techincal questions around legislation and HR practice.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peninsula (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2017

Interview

Excellent, Efficient, transparent, Positive, enjoyable, fun. The panel were very professional, they put me at ease, showed me around the office. I had a telephone interview, followed by formal second round competency and skills based interview and finally a third round presentation and interview.

Interview Questions
  • How I deal with conflicting relationships
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Peninsula (Manchester City Centre, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

I applied online and was called within a week to schedule a phone interview. i scaled through that stage and was invited for a face to face interview at their magnificent office building. this also involved a written assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed