Parexel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Parexel Interview Questions

Interviews at Parexel

2.8

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in August 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty fast. 1st and 2nd interview were an hour long each. Felt super good and hopeful at the end of each interview. Was told I will do great and everything was perfect. 48hr hours later I received at email that I was not chosen. I was confused as to what possibly happened because everything was flowing smoothly. It’s sucks how they mess with your feeling and get you hopeful then within 24-48 hours they email you that you weren’t chosen.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Beverly Hills, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied on the web and received a call 5 days later for a phone screen with the hiring manager. I was then contacted two weeks later to schedule for date/time for a panel interview. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Very thorough and enjoyable. Very smart interviewers. But all have left the company now.
    interview with 4 panel - tech interview. About 2 hours, then interview with the managers.
    before one phone screen with architect.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, work experience, technology specific, OO principles, java in depth, white board coding, whiteboard design.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Easy process, Talked about college project work, goals, where you see yourself 5 years down the lane. Some questions related to my field of study . Why this job, what motivated you to apply for this company   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

The question that we review were all complicated situational question, that varies on experience. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and professional. It took a little while to finish the interview since she was typing all my answers. She was very easy to talk too and we had a few laughs while at it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

it was well coordinated and structured to include both technical and project management questions, the interviewers were cordial and gave me the opportunity to be the best I could be.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parexel (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a total of 5 interviews: (1) candidate reviewer (2) recruiter (3) phone interview with hiring manager (4) 3 interviews with 2 attorneys and hiring manager (5) 2 interviews with 2 VP attorneys and hiring manager. I applied in early December and the process ended by the end of January. It was a lengthy process, but the recruiter did an excellent job of remaining in contact throughout the process.

The amount of time for the in-person interviews were a total of 5-6 hours.

Overall, the interview process was about 2 months in total, and the interviews themselves were quite difficult.

Principal Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parexel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

All interviews were held over the phone and was ver professional. The interviewers were extremely friendly and it was clear they knew what they were looking for. I had a total of 2 interviews and 1 test. The only negative was that I had to wait quite long for feedback on my interviews.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Research Triangle Park, NC (US)).

Interview

Less than positive interview experience.

Had an initial interview with a recruiter for the company. The person literally spent the first 15 minutes of the phone call complaining (almost boasting) about how they were in grad school full time, and working, and how exhausted they were. I found it to be odd.

They then said another recruiter would be in contact with me. 2nd person e-mailed me same day to suggest times to talk. I e-mailed back same day. No response. For 3 days. I followed up again via e-mail and we scheduled a time by phone. Talked for ~30 minutes. Said they would be back in touch in a few days. I e-mailed a few days later, asking about a update. No response. 2 weeks later, still no response.

Even if a decision hasn’t been made (or a decision has been made and they have moved forward with another candidate), let people KNOW! There is really no excuse to leave people hanging in limbo. Doesn’t give a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply the skills from your current job to this job?

Difference between 605 and 606.   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

After the initial phone screening, I was set up with an in-person interview at the office. The interview was with three current employees - my future manager and two seniors in the role for which I was applying. The interview lasted 1.5-2 hours and was very thorough and fair.

Interview Questions

• You mentioned wanting to move up within the company - What makes you think you deserve to be promoted?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.