Paramore Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Paramore Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at Paramore Digital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paramore Digital

Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramore Digital.

Interview

They called me first and we did a phone interview. She told me she'd email me by the end of the week with further info. Even though I didn't get selected for the position, the interviewer was very thoughtful and the email was very nice

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a normal day in my current position   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paramore Digital (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a very bad experience in this process. The interview itself was fine and I enjoyed the people I met, but I never heard from them again after that. I interviewed over 2 months ago and followed up via email 5 times, and via phone twice. They (Brittnei, to be specific) never responded to my emails, and when I finally got in contact with her over the phone, she said she'd email me the following week (July 5th), and I never heard from her.

I totally understand if I wasn't the right person for the job. Completely get it and would not be offended at all if they had told me that. The problem was, I went in to the office for an interview, was told they'd be making a decision in the next two weeks, and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you failed, and how you demonstrated integrity   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.