Paddy Power Betfair Sports Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Paddy Power Betfair Sports Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddy Power Betfair

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in December 2017.

Interview

I went trough 2 interviews: the first one was a phone interview, the second was face to face.
The second one, was a metting with a recruiter and a team leader. The discussions were friendly and a bit unofficials, we made joks and talk about Both serious data and funny experiences in work field.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Paddy Power Betfair

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in November 2017.

Interview

applied online and got a call for a 15 min phone interview, then an 1 hour 2 part interview face to face; passing both of these got me an offer

Interview Questions

• About previous jobs and how i think my experience counts   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview had 3 parts: a written test, a discussion with the departmenet managers and a discussion with the HR department. The test had questions that tested your math skills, attention to details and betting and sports knowledge. The discussion with the managers was 40 minutes long and was very interactive. During the discussion with a representative of the HR Department I found out what the atmosphere in the company is like.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I am suited for the role of Sports Operator?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.