Paddy Power Betfair Customer Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Paddy Power Betfair Customer Support Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddy Power Betfair

2.2

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

I guess the company needed new staff asap because the recruitment process was cut down from three stages to one stage (1:1 interview). The other two stages are Typing test & Listening test. The 1:1 interview took about 15-20 mins.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your CV
    Tell me a time when you went over and beyond for a customer
    Tell me a time when you faced a difficult client and how did you handle it?
    When something didn't go your way, how did you handle it?
    Tell me a time when you had a conflict with your team member & how did you resolve it?
    In your last job , how were your KPIs measured?

Just sell yourself well!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paddy Power Betfair

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview procedure was quite long as it last for about 4 hours but it was very precise. Personally, I found it very good as it tested your skills and knowledge.

Customer Support Agent Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair.

Interview

First you have to pass a phone interview with someone from HR, it's just a casual conversation. Then you get called in for the test and interview: first tipying speed test, then a writen exercise in which you are given a message from a client and you have to write a reply. Then comes the interview, nothing special about, questions that everyone asks on an interview, not difficult.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult situation that you have encountered with a customer and how you've handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, you just take what they give you.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in August 2013.

Interview

-Send in CV
    -Receive email for an online interview and typing test
    -Pass online interview/test
    -Group interviews, roughly about 20 other people
    -Individual interview
    The above process took about a week and a half, which was a good turn around. This is an interview set up to see how you can think on your feet and also how you work with a team on the group interview. Not a time to be shy

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult customer that you have and explain how you dissolved the issue   Answer Question
    • How many shoes have you owned   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase for this role

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.