Paddle Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Paddle

1 Interview Review

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole recruitment process can be described in 2 words: fast and efficient. Got an e-mail from recruiter the same day I applied, quickly scheduled a phone interview. Few days after was already heading to the interview with hiring managers. Of course they were asking lots of competency based questions (so make sure you have some examples ready), but they were also asking many questions about my interests and my opinion about some business processes or how I could improve things. They were very openly talking about their plans and about the strong and weak sides of the company and in general they managed to create the feeling that my voice matters. I never really felt like I was in an interview, I felt like i was in a meeting with my colleagues. Got an offer the next day and immediately accepted it. Short summary: applied on Monday and the next Tuesday was already opening my welcome kit))

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.