PTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

PTC Interview Questions

Interviews at PTC

2.9

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

People were nice, and communication was very good. The office space was really modern and I felt welcomed. Dress sharp and be prepared with resume and talking point/questions. They did a panel interview, but it wasn't overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot about my last job and details on my success   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first round was with just the hiring manager. The second round was with a series of directors. The whole process took about three weeks and I heard back quickly after that.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for the job through the careers site on their company page and was emailed by a recruiter a few days later, there was an introductory interview and thena follow up interview that was more technical

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PTC.

Interview

My interview process was very unorganized, I had four interviews and later on heard that other interns only had one. My first interview was with a recruiter, the other three were with mangers.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time were it was challenging for you to complete a task and what did you do?   Answer Question

License Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PTC (Needham, MA (US)).

Interview

For my in person customer support interview I was asked to bring in work for my previous job for a customer support job interview which is very unusual. I was excited about the opportunity yet thought it was unusual but I later found out during the interview they were asking me how I helped improve processes at a different company in one of the details on that as the interview focused on my previous work and how they can learn from it. Once I was on to their intention as the interview was consisting of the interview were going to the whiteboard to write down how I improve processes at a different company.

I think it’s unethical for PTC to use interviews to gain Knowledge about potential employees experiences at different companies. Once I showed that I was aware of their intention of just taking information from my old job they immediately stop the interview. My interview with PTC was very unethical as you should not use interviews to learn about how to improve your business.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about potential employees experiences at different companies. Once I show that I was aware of their intention of just taking information from my old job they immediately stop the interview. My interview with PTC was very unethical as you should not use interviews to learn about how to improve your business.   1 Answer
    • PTC wanted to know how other companies handled routing for their calls and was more interested in learning about that and actually interviewing me for the role.   Answer Question

Senior UX/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very rigorous. But, although my interviewers really grilled me, they were friendly and respectful. Also, I had 4 rounds of interviews:

1. With HR (more of a phone screening)
    2. With the hiring manager
    3. A panel of 3 team members
    4. With the hiring manager's boss

I'd say, the challenge of the interviews has matched the challenge of the job so far.

Interview Questions

• What defines a good user experience to you?   Answer Question
    • You've mostly worked in B2C up until now, how will your experience translate to our B2B business?   Answer Question
    • What is "a Thing?" (checking to see if I reviewed their site and tools)   Answer Question

Rotational Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PTC (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied for the Rotational Leadership Development Program-Tech Track. For what is a lengthy interview process, it was a wonderful experience. During these “unprecedented times” where everything has become remote, the interview process was pretty smooth.

I applied in the last week of April 2020 and received a cold call from a recruiter in the first week of June 2020. We briefly went over the job description and my most recent work experience. I was then scheduled for a 30-minute phone interview with a supervisor of the program. Following that, I had about a 5 hour and 15 minute interview (with breaks scattered between) which consisted of a presentation I had to conduct, a couple of panel interviews with behavioral and job fit questions, and a whiteboard challenge.

You meet so many employees through the interview process, and it truly is a wonderful way to get an insight into the company culture. It’s definitely nerve-wracking, but just be your true, authentic-self. They really want to not only get to know you on the surface level, but below that as well.

I heard back after about 2.5 weeks with a job offer. I’m so excited to start working at PTC!

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PTC.

Interview

Telephone screen, 1 on 1 Telephone interview approx 40 min. Video panel interview 1 hour with a presentation followed by 1 on 1 interview 30 min. Very cordial. Good questions-much more of a discussion about the organization and fit than I expected. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with team-mates who may place the project or program at the top of their priorities due to other commitments?   Answer Question

Manual Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview technical round ended within 15-20 mins that's too less. They asked basic questions like I was a fresher and they didn't seem to be very much interested in taking interview and looked like they already knew whom to hire.

Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PTC in March 2020.

Interview

After a quick 25 minute phone call with the hiring manager, I received a phone call from the HR department 3 days after offering me the position. The call was quick and easy and I think the manager only asked me 5 or 6 questions and I was able to ask him as many as I wanted. I did not have to walk anyone through portfolio projects or answer questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and school projects in addition to   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.