Osborne Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Osborne Recruitment

Osborne Recruitment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Osborne Recruitment in Sep 2021

Interview

Despite not having much experience in the IT sector, I got a call from the company in the same they I applied for the job. They were kind, patient, understanding, a bit informal. It was a refreshing and great experience in itself.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Where did I heard about the company? Q: Why did I want to change from my current job? Q: Am I available immediately?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Osborne Recruitment (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

I was called by a recruiter to go to a f2f meeting for setting up my profile and see if they had any suitable position for me. She asked me to call her the very next day and send references. I did it. Also I have received an Skill test not that appropriate in my opinion. She did never answer back. I haven’t received any word from them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Osborne Recruitment (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter who asked me some question about my experience and then schedule another skype interview with anther recruiter from their office. The skype interview was hard to follow due to lack of stable internet (can't tell on which end) but it was more or less the same questions. They sent me an Office skills test that looked like taken from a secretary's school on things I haven't touched in the last decade and no one use anymore, I then realized if that is the level of administrative employees they are looking for the companies working with them, than I rather not look a job through there. They never called back regarding the role I apply to or any other role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed