Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Oracle

5,150 Interview Reviews

2.9

BDR Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring managers will tell you that you are doing everything right and are the perfect candidate. They will make hints that you are almost guaranteed the job by stating "We don't usually move candidates to the next stage so quickly, but you seem qualified." The process took OVER 3 months after first my application was lost between recruiters for my idea location. A manager cussed quite a few times while presenting to us the information for the program. I did not even receive an email a week after my final round interview until I reached out first. It was an automated email that didn't even have a space between my first name and the greeting itself. I expected at the very least a phone call after a 3 month interview process. All in all very bad experience and it seems like they do not value anyone's time besides their own.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Extremely typical, 3 rounds of varying 20 minute interviews. Essentially verifying your desire to work in a sales environment. They’ll try to bait you into talking about your other interests but really it’s about selling to customers and making money.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your role developing over 5 years?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was a panel interview. I've never in my life have dealt with such, rude condescending people in an interview. They would interrupt and had a very rude demeanor. There was a second panel that never even came and I was informed after the interview that the portion had been cancelled. I have given many interviews throughout my career, but this has been the worst.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging moment in your past position?   Answer Question

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

A technical take home assessment developing a project using Oracle Cloud after an initial phone screening. An in depth technical review took place on site. Multiple interviewers to field questions from.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone/Video, in-depth background discussion, Interviewed three times plus recruiter. Relaxing conversations made it feel informal, Interviewers are candid about what they are looking for and provide plenty of information regarding next steps

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Interview process takes really long. Weeks/months. Multiple interviews with multiple different people on multiple levels. It has been a few months already and still no decision made. Seems like a good company to work for though and worth the wait.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Submitted resume to a college hire oracle email id, received a call from recruiter a couple weeks later, phone call to clear some basic questions about resume and interview availability, onsite

Interview Questions

• Polymorphism, exception handling, OLAP, data structures, find A & B 's nearest common ancestor for n-ary tree   1 Answer

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was a two phone interviews and all fay full loop with various people in the group. This position was in the OCI team. The group made a big distinction that they were better than Oracle classic and operated much better.

However, the recruiting experience was a mess. There was wrong information by the recruiting team, the night before before the interview it was suddenly change to online format without notice. The interviewer did not even give me time to goto take a bathroom break in between sessions. The interviewer were very unprofessional and asked very junior questions. Furthermore, interviewers only asked questions that had more than one answer but could not realize get over themselves with failed to recognized more robust answers based on experience. This was more apparent after I asked what they thought about the solution.

OCI group thought they operated better than Amazon and MSFT. I beg to differ based on this interviewing experience. I have found that interview experience is indicative of the overall company. OCI interview experience was poor and therefore I have no doubt the rumors about OCI are true.

Overall, non inspiring, confusing, and awkward interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• how would you improve an app you like.   1 Answer

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Arlington, VA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Linkedin, Pretty standard interview 30 mins each. Had them scheduled by recruiter one after another with different members of the team. Initial phone screen was with colabedit to write some code the interviews with sr management.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty pleasant. Had 5 rounds of interview with multiple people in the team. Mainly focused on past experience and CS basics   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I had a call with a recruiter, who called me 40 minutes late, steamrolled any chance for me to explain my background and experience, and was overall about as pleasant to talk to as a dementor.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.