Oil and Natural Gas Finance and Accounts Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Oil and Natural Gas Finance and Accounts Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

3.5

Finance and Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Campus (Philippines)).

Interview

Personal interview. There was no Group discussion. There was no written test. Smooth process. 5 members in panel. The questions were on Ind As. Some questions were also on TDS.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

Finance and Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Mumbai (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

ONGC had already shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview at Campus Placement. The Interviews were conducted by panel of 8 members and took around 40 - 50 minutes.

Finance and Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There was direct recruitment in ICAI campus placement based on shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks in CA Final. GD was not there. Panel of 5 interviewers was there.

Interview Questions

• What would u recommend- NPV or IRR?   Answer Question
    • What would u recommend, a total equity firm, total debt entity or a mix of both?   Answer Question

Finance and Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Recruitment happened through and All-India entrance examination. This was followed by a Psychometric Test and Personal Interview. The Personal Interview was a Panel interview consisting of past senior executives of ONGC and a Senior HR executive.

Interview Questions

• Specific Accounting Provisions for Subsidiary and Holding Company Accounts.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.