Oil and Natural Gas AEE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Oil and Natural Gas AEE Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

3.3

AEE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

AEE Interview

Interview

Gave their GT exam and was shortlisted for interview. GT is an all india level exam conducted by ONGC. I am a graduate of Petroleum engineering from ISM. I appeared for the reservoir stream. Questions were asked related to reservoir,production, my biodata, Panel was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a PSU when you can get a better environment at private coz?   Answer Question

AEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rae Bareli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Rae Bareli (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruit, first they selected people having b.tech CPI more than 6, and then direct interview was held.They took 7 out of 26 people,

Interview Questions

• related to well test analysis and simulation. They asked several questions on well test analysis.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.