Noonan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Noonan

1.8

Technical Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shannon

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noonan (Shannon).

Interview

nothing to add. Very fast. The whole thing bothers around security and stamina as the job is very demanding. I had a background in cleaning so getting the job was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best person for the role.   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Noonan (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied and received an interview 4 days afterwards. I was given the job immediately How and asked to sign the paperwork. However, I was never contacted again and ignored which suggests that they changed their minds but never bothered to contact me.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noonan (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview a few days later. The interview was inside the office that I was supposed to clean. The interviewer was professional but friendly and welcoming.

My main issue, however, was that I was offered the job straight away only to be ignored and not receive any contact afterwards. I was left to believe I had gotten a job which was a waste of time. They went as far as having me sign multiple documents and reading the contracts for almost half an hour.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noonan.

Interview

Asked the usual security related questions, i.e why do i want to leave my current position and am i available at short notice etc. The interviewer came across as very smug and condescending, and i honestly just felt like walking out and telling him to stick his job.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to leave my current employemt   1 Answer

Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noonan (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

They asked about my experience,after how I would be cleaning in building step by step,what I have to use for safety yourself and other people have to use labelled with colours equipment never mixing chemicals keeping doors locked with chemicals liquid keeping eye for trolley with chemicals,use ventilation during cleaning process.

Interview Questions

• What I have to avoid with cleaning process   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noonan (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Shortlisted Interview Offer letter discuss about the salary, work pressure, work procedures 2 days process first-day interview if you are selected then next day other official works. good working culture

Call Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Noonan (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Shockingly poor - waited 2hrs, expected to be asked a lot of questions, didn't hear back from them for months then out of the blue got a phone call - call centre jobs you need to type 30 words per min but its ok if you cant the managers dont care!

Pot Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noonan (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was an initial email application, describing your previous experience and reason for application. This was followed by a one on one interview with a shift supervisor, this included a tour of the kitchen and pot wash area.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noonan (Cork) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through email to the manager received phone call within 2 days called in for an interview before you can actually get to work in my case in the hospital I had to be garda vetted also and performed few trainings on my computer at home

Interview Questions

• Colour coding, Why do you want to work for us, nothing hard at all only cleaning related   1 Answer

Reception Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noonan (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2016.

Interview

interview process was a bit stupid seeing as I already worked there for months before they took over the contract I knew more about the job then they did. Management was not nice towards people in interviews made fun of the people coming for interviews and turning away good candidates because of there own personal reason...again do not bother putting yourself through all this for a crap job

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.