Find jobs for Business Development Representative

New Relic Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 580 interviews

Other25%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Relic (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

You apply online and then receive an email from recruiter that schedules initial phone interview. If you pass the first interview then you speak with A person. The person told me to expect an email challenge by COB the following Monday. Never received the challenge. I followed up with initial hiring rep and Person and no response. I then received an automated email saying, we haven't heard from you and assume you moved on. I reached back out to hiring personto let her know I was still interested but never received the email challenge. She apologized and said she would talk to the team and let me know. Never heard back, not even an update that they moved on to another candidate, just ghosted. Whole process was unprofessional and exhausting. If this happened to you, I think we dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about New Relic
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New Relic (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial call with recruiter was standard. Next was a short video call with the Senior BDR Manager. Personality assessment and writing assignment were sent over via email to be completed. Final step was a 2 hr panel interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do to make sure you are prepared for the role?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at New Relic (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

They were responsive and gracious at first- they kept me up to date on the next step very quickly. But then they ghosted me for weeks before coming back with a negative answer.

Interview Questions
  • make a presentation about moke sales
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New Relic (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2019

Interview

I had a very positive interview process with New Relic. It consisted of 4 15 - 30 min phone interviews and one on-site presentation where I met with Business development Manager and Business development Director for 1h - 1h30. I really enjoyed my interview experience because it was smooth exchanges and discussions about future projects that they have. Newrelic Managers were very clear in what they were looking for… Prepare what they asking to do during interview process and be yourself.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed