Navarro Research and Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navarro Research and Engineering

Navarro Research and Engineering

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering in May 2021

Interview

There were two stages to the process: 1. Recruiter - quick interview to ask up front about salary expectations. They told me there was no relocation bonus. 2. The hiring manager and two members of staff asking about my technical background, education, and situational questions. It seemed like the interview went well and I was told they would get back to me by a certain date but instead I just got ghosted even after following up with the hiring team and recruiter after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Knoxville, TN) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online. I heard from the in-house recruiter via email. I continued corresponding with the recruiter over email. The position required a degree and 4+ years of business experience, and has limited supervision.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I knew how to do Excel pivot tables, VBA, and Access querying. After I confirmed I had those skills, they then wanted to know what my salary requirements were.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Grand Junction, CO) in Jan 2017

Interview

This interview was the initial phone screening. The recruiter who was supposed to call me at a previously set time never called. I waited at the set times and ended up calling and leaving a voicemail. The next day I called to inquire if the position was still available and left a message with another employee. The recruiter called me back and conducted the short phone screen. He asked "why do you want this position?" and "what are your salary expectations?". The whole process took less than 5 minutes. He said he was going to forward my hiring information on to the regional hiring manager and if they were interested I would hear from them. No time frame was given.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Grand Junction, CO) in Dec 2015

Interview

Hiring process was quick. It took about 2 weeks for the hiring manager/HR team to evaluate resumes. When interviews came, I was interviewed on a Thursday and hired on the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions
  • The first questions was tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.
  • What do you think the strategy should be for the public affairs department?
  • They will question you line-by-line about virtually all aspects of the job requirements and what you've done in those capacities.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Memphis, TN) in Dec 2012

Interview

The interview was over the phone for a contractor position. I was asked a few questions regarding my background. It was more about my experience with federal compliance. The person that interview was very kind and polite. The type of interview that everyone would love.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering in Sep 2009

Interview

I was known by the company from previous work performed. My interview consisted of working out an hourly rate and the number of hours available to complete the work scope. This contract was under a governmental program for which I was already familiar and the company was familiar with my work.

Interview Questions
  • Originally I was asked about my experience with the technical aspects of the position.

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Golden, CO) in Sep 2009

Interview

I submitted my resume in January of 2009. Received a call in September asking for an interview. The interview consisted almost entirely of the manager explaining what I would be doing there. I was confused whether the hiring decision had already been made before I went in and it appeared it had. There were no standard interview questions to face.

Interview Questions
  • Not applicable; it was the easiest interview process I've ever had.
RSS Feed</>Embed