NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT DATA

2.8

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview approx. 30 min. About two weeks later, I went if for a super day in the office. I had 3 interviews, lunch and an information session.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest decision you have ever made?   3 Answers

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

One on one with hiring manager

Negotiation

Nothing, I already need the expected hourly rate. Which later was cut.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with three different groups of people. Everyone was friendly. Although I didn't know it and feel the recruiter should have known and not wasted my time, NTT Data was looking for someone with experience in business immigration where my experience is in family immigration.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with business immigration?   1 Answer

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional, Skype interview, the Manager was dressed in undershirt during the interview process and market their clients in Houston, but it is really located in Woodlands, TX, which is one hour drive each way. This company market the opportunity in the wrong city with less rate/ hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through Amcat, Off campus interview. There were 6 rounds. Group Discussion, 3 technical, 2 managerial rounds. Few may have only one HR round. They ask technical questions in the HR round as well. If you are not from CS, be prepared with your course basics. Every round they eliminate half the candidates. They give offer letter on the same day and give joining within 1-2 months of your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sorting, searching, SQL queries, basic electronics questions (non- CS background)   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Majority of senior positions are hired through network. I think the interview process is straight forward and simple with a phone screen followed by in person interview. Typically there will be 2 levels of phone interview which will be focused on your past experience and your alignment to new job.

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions are based on the type of role you are applying for (Ex: Delivery, Pre-Sales etc.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy as the recruiter told me about the salary range before the interview.

Javascript Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was for 40 min. The interviewer asked all technical questions mentioned in the job description. The interview went well. The recruiter did not provide me with any feedback. It's quite annoying for not hearing back anything from them even after mailing a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to javascript and its frameworks   1 Answer

Software Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Combination technical questions and behavioral interview. the interview process is one phone interview with recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager and then one group interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Just basic .net questions like design patterns, MVC, SQL   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA in December 2018.

Interview

Technical phone interview for 1 hour. Technical questions on data warehousing, ETL ,SQL and Oracle data integrator. Few questions related to health care business. Questions on data profiling and performance tuning

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was only a two step process with an interview with Ntt data rep and the interview with the client. Then I was granted the position and started two weeks later and I've been there for four years. I love my job!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.