NED University of Engineering & Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NED University of Engineering & Technology

NED University of Engineering & Technology

Application

I interviewed at NED University of Engineering & Technology

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth, as I was already working on adhoc basis... And know the whereabouts, so it was easy to stay updated. It was initiated with the written test, followed by interview.. the panel consist of chairman, dean, pro VC, VC and someone from administration department.

Interview Questions
  • More about projects and relevant subjects
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NED University of Engineering & Technology (Karāchi)

Interview

I was recent graduate from NED University and I saw vacancy ad in the newspaper. According to my knowledge, all the applications that scored greater than 3.7 GPA are called for "Technical written test", which was mostly MCQ based. Then all those who have scored above 80% in the test are called for an interview. The interview panel consists of 14 people from all over the faculty. Interview was mostly technical and behavioral type question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NED University of Engineering & Technology (Karāchi)

Interview

They started from Group panel interview and asked some question related to accounts and MS office than written test was conducted and in the end i was given some relevant data to prepare annual statement of account.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed