Musgrave Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

3.1

Sort:

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

After resume is sent in-> aptitude tests -> video interview
    Aptitude tests are fine although you have limited time for two tests so have to work quickly. Cant prepare for them- look at data presented.

Interview Questions

• Why Musgraves? What problems will Musgrave face? Two skills?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portlaoise

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Portlaoise) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was formal and interactive. There were two stages to my particular role and conducted by people who were happy life long employees who resisted belief in the company as one which made a difference in the lives of normal people around Ireland... And were proud!

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Galway) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an invite to a group assessment via phone in less than 24 hours. The group assessment was scheduled for 3 days after notification and was followed immediately by one-on-one interviews for all invitees. I was offered the role via phone 3 hours after my interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• You are the only person on the tills and a large line has formed, what do you do?   1 Answer

Office Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group.

Interview

Very comprehenive behavioural interview x 2, including presentation

Interview Questions

• Can't remember! Behavioural interviews typically stretching!   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Navan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Navan) in May 2015.

Interview

Literally just emailed and got an interview, was called in to interview the next day. Met the manager, the following day did a trial. Following this I was offered the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2016.

Interview

2 to 3 hour interview process consisting of a group and short individual interview. Group interview is with about 10-12 other people where you are required to stand up and talk about yourself briefly and complete 3/4 group relativity easy tasks with different people each time. Following the group tasks there is a short one on one interview with one of 3 recruiters. Following this there was uniform fittings. You are told you will be contacted by phone if successful for an available position or by post if successful but no available position or if unsuccessful.

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in August 2014.

Interview

Initially a short technical phone interview lasting about 20 minutes, more of an overview, not hugely detailed questions but more on approaches to problems.
    For the face to face it was 2 interviewers, Nice people, about 45 minutes. Very constructive interview, a real 2 way conversation about the role and also the attributes needed for it. Enjoyable process in general.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with older sql server versions, even back to 2000. Think they primarily used 2005.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group in June 2014.

Interview

Online numerical and personality test, followed by online interview. Then I was invited to the assessment centre which was in Dublin. The centre had group and interview tasks followed by an interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was non negotiable

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2017.

Interview

Tough interview process - online tests, online interview, face to face interview.
    online tests = numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, personality test
    Online interview = 3 questions asked via sentences on the screen, no person on the other side

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2016.

Interview

It included online assessment to test the numerical and verbal abilities. The test mainly focused on the logical reasoning and accuracy in the numerical test. In the verbal test, spontaneity and responsiveness to a particular situation was analysed. Further, there was a video interview on being selected in the assessment test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Irish dairy industry?
      Why Musgrave?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.