Musgrave Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 23 Feb 2018

3.2

Transport Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Cork) in February 2018.

Interview

1st round interview with Transport manager and HR
    Very easy going, asked about my reason for applying, experience, and how i would handle certain situations. also asked when i would be available to start

Marketing Graduate Position 2017 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group.

Interview

It begins with a standard online application including the question "Tell us in 100 words or less why you want to work with us and develop your career within Musgrave and the retail/wholesale sector". If you are successful here you are invited to do psychometric testing on verbal and numerical reasoning. After this there is a self-record video interview. It takes you through what the process is going to be like, advise you have a blank wall behind you, be in a quiet room, check your sound etc.
    For my interview there were only 3 questions. 1. Why do you want to work in the retail/wholesale sector and why did you pick the Musgraves graduate programme. This gave 30 seconds to read the question and think of an answer, and 1 minute to answer the question. 2. What challenges do you think are facing Musgraves? This again gave 30 seconds to read the question/prepare and 1 minute to answer. 3. What is your preferred graduate stream and what relevant experience and skills can you bring to this role? This gave 30 seconds to read/prepare and 90 seconds to answer.
    You're then asked to upload a photo.

I've only just completed this interview and wanted to upload the questions before I forgot, as such I don't know if I've been successful or not yet.

Interview Questions

• What challenges are Musgraves facing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2017.

Interview

An assessment centre comprising of an interview, group project and individual project. The two projects are ok but the interview (competency based) is very poor - the interviewers took an old school interviewing style, played good cop/bad cop and altogether led a very confrontational interview.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

After resume is sent in-> aptitude tests -> video interview
    Aptitude tests are fine although you have limited time for two tests so have to work quickly. Cant prepare for them- look at data presented.

Interview Questions

• Why Musgraves? What problems will Musgrave face? Two skills?   Answer Question

Buying and Trading Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

Completed an online application. Then online tests similar to other grad programme applications eg numerical reasoning. Then there was a video interview. I was invited to the assessment day. There was an icebreaker, a group assessment where we were given information to read and the discuss. The assessors were sitting behind us making notes. Then we had more info to read and half an hour to create a presentation and then present to two of the assessors. Then an interview with another 2 assessors. The interview was competancy based. They want you to answer in the STAR format. They ring you to give feedback afterwards and they advised me I passed the first two stages but not the interview even though my examples were good, I didn't use the STAR format. The day was very long and difficult. I felt there should have been tea/coffee half way through and a chance to get some water.

Interview Questions

• previous work experience, a time there was conflict on a team you were a part of, a time you showed leadership, a time you worked in a team, a time you showed initiative, strategic planning (a time you set out to achieve something and how you achieved it)   Answer Question

Werehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sisak (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Sisak (Croatia)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was successful, Exactly at the agreed time and in a pleasant location. Very friendly conversation and examination of my experience and skills by the interviewer. A simple and acceptable style of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are I capable to working in a warehouse and managing a forklift using a headset.   1 Answer

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Galway) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an invite to a group assessment via phone in less than 24 hours. The group assessment was scheduled for 3 days after notification and was followed immediately by one-on-one interviews for all invitees. I was offered the role via phone 3 hours after my interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• You are the only person on the tills and a large line has formed, what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in February 2017.

Interview

Tough interview process - online tests, online interview, face to face interview.
    online tests = numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, personality test
    Online interview = 3 questions asked via sentences on the screen, no person on the other side

Marketing Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Cork) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I had to do a video interview and I was invited to Musgraves assessment centre in Cork. At the centre, there was 3 stages- an individual interview with 2 members of staff, a working in a group environment and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you showed your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Musgrave Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2016.

Interview

It included online assessment to test the numerical and verbal abilities. The test mainly focused on the logical reasoning and accuracy in the numerical test. In the verbal test, spontaneity and responsiveness to a particular situation was analysed. Further, there was a video interview on being selected in the assessment test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Irish dairy industry?
      Why Musgrave?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.