Mu Sigma Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mu Sigma Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

2.8

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

the muapt was conducted according to the slot wise and the results were announced after a couple of weeks and the selected ppl have to assemble in the banglore musigma campus and then followed by group activity and then personal hr interview ehich took place around 2 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was pretty easy to crack, They asked basic HR and Technical questions, you need to stay calm and present in the very fashioned way and you will get through it easily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project you did in your 4 years of college   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

I cleared the online aptitude test for musigma. The aptitude test has basic questions with several sections . You can skip between sections . There is negative marking of 0.5 and +1 for a right answer . I would suggest to attempt all questions as they are easy . Then there is DI section in which they give some data and you are supposed to draw conclusions from it . The last section was personality section in which they give an image and tell you write something about it.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2015.

Interview

1st round was aptitude held on 20th August via campus placement cell The aptitude test largely constituted of data interpretation Some analytical and few quant questions Part two of online test
    was about a picture and some data table.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Round 1: muapt ( apritude, reasoning, language and personality)
    Round 2: video synthesis ( 3 line description of a 20 minute talk)
    Round 3: group discussion (based on previous talk)
    Round 4: HR interview

Trainee Interview

Interview

First round is aptitude, followed by case study, video analysis, group discussion and finally personal interview

Trainee Interview

Interview

Very easy process. It start with written round then group case study and then some interview is taken. All in all very simple and nice process. You get to learn a lot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.