Mouchel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mouchel Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Mouchel Group

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Basically asked the typical sales questions. Interviewer was polite, but I learned little new from the interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2007.

Interview

I sat down with the interviewer who asked me about my GPA, my quantitative experiences, my interest in her topic and classes. I was work study, which was a huge bonus. Ther is one interview. My advice would be to get to know the professor/phd student's topic well, and be able to articulate your interest.

Sandwich Placement Student Interview

Interview

Submitted CV and covering letter online. Then was invited for a face to face interview which involved a technical test (Excel) followed by an interview with 2 members of the hiring team.

Assistant Landscape Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Informal discussion on the phone followed by a formal interview with in-depth scenario based technical and competency questions and general discussion about working conditions and what the company has to offer.

Interview Questions

• In-depth technical and competency scenario based questions   1 Answer

Graduate Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very long and arduous, it was not personable at all, just a long list of questions and not real idea how you had done until you were emailed, no feed back available either

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with question, it was a complete no bias interview where the question were pre formulated and dependant on how you answered gave you a score.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Middleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

applied online and got a call back after 3 months. After got a interview a week later and ws asked 3 competency questions and one technical (highways) and one H&S. Was good environment and relaxed lasted about an hour.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Straightforward questions about previous experience and skills. Nothing difficult just some experience based questions. Two good interviewers who didn't follow some set out questions. Some generic questions regarding knowledge about the company.

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

Slid into it. Nothing else to tell really. Short interview but it was a foregone conclusion. Writing on the wall for most people. They were gone before the dust settled

Communication Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2014.

Interview

The process took nine days. I had a first interview, which was mostly competancy based questions and questions about myself. In the second interview this was a more informal interview, they wanted to find out more about my personality and whether I would be a good fit with the other employees

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Competency test to see how you react in different situations. Fairly straight forward, must come across as decisive and willing to act on decisions to ensure swift delivery of projects and schemes. Also must be willing to let your line manager know of potential problems in order to maximise efficiency in your role. For Graduates it is also important to stress how important development and becoming chartered is for you career.

Interview Questions

• You have a project that is behind schedule, how do you act to deliver it efficiently?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.