Interview Question

Business Development/Account Manager Interview

Sagacious Consultants

Mostly what accounts have you brought on-board your current company? How many people do you have at those accounts

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

How did you get that account? Who at the site did you speak with to get that account?

Anonymous on

I was recently hired at Sagacious Consultants, and have to disagree 100% with this question. I am very well versed in Healthcare IT, and Healthcare IT staffing, so they had no need to validate my experience with specific client questions. It was likely that these questions to the candidate stemmed from the interviewer's hesitation about their said experience and was delving further to seek if this person truly had the experience they stated they had (if the questions were even asked at all). Sagacious is a #1 in KLAS consulting firm who is currently #1 in KLAS for 2015; they have relationships with most of the Epic clients in the country, and are beginning to see traction overseas in the international market. If this person was not extended an offer it was not because Sagacious Consultants wanted information from them, it was because this person was not qualified for the position in which they applied.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.