MoneyGram International Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

MoneyGram International Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at MoneyGram International

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MoneyGram International (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2014.

Interview

In August 2014 I was contacted by HR to discuss a sales role based in Frankfurt. The second phone interview was with Jaime Rafael Tejero Garcia who said that he was actually looking for an assistant and if I was interested in this role (first confusion).
In Frankfurt I had a face-to-face interview with Mr Garcia (5-10 minutes) who was not in need of anyone (second confusion) and referred me to Mr Schütze, who was very busy, sales director from France was present, but he was looking for KAMs.
After a one hour interview in English with Mr Schütze and the French guy, Mr Schütze stated that I was not the right match for the KAM role but he mentioned an new role to be opened very soon (maybe in 2 weeks or in one month) and for this he would keep my CV and get in touch with me again. (Of course :-)...)
As I am a persistant person I even left a note for him in his gym and contacted him afterwards via linkedin. I was left in the dark about my application status.

Eventually, I must say,withh MG I went through a truly terrible candidate experience and no wonder that its social media ratings are that poor!

Interview Questions

• What would you o to acquire Lidl as a partner for MG services?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MoneyGram International

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MoneyGram International.

Interview

First phone interviewed with HR and a second interview in the local office. Focused on previous working experiences. Reslut oriented. Didn't take long to get the final decision. Positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.