Cover image for Military AutoSource

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Military AutoSource Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Military AutoSource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niamey

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (Niamey) in Jan 2023

Interview

After 10 successful years in car sales I applied for a sales post with military auto source. You don’t have an interview……… just 20 questions with multiple answers. So if you can’t tell the difference between a an X4 and a J20 this jobs for you if you want to destroy your career.

Military AutoSource

Application

I interviewed at Military AutoSource

Interview

Process was smooth and informative. Interviewer was processional and asked a lot of scenario type questions. The total process only took 20 minutes or so but my overall experience was one of the easier interviews I’ve had.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work for MAS?
    1 Answer

Military AutoSource

Application

I interviewed at Military AutoSource

Interview

The first round was a behavioral round where I got to meet with the IT dept principal architect and project manager. Second round was a take-home assignment involving creating a web app.

Interview Questions
  • First round was a behavioral round. They asked me about my courses, my projects, programming languages/tech stacks I was familiar with. Then I was asked to draw a JSON object. Second round was a take-home assignment where I had to create a simple web app that displays a table.

Military AutoSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Military AutoSource

Interview

An interview. An interview is where you go to meet with someone and they ask you questions testing your suitability. There is also an IQ test to complete, along with a personality test to make sure you suit the parameters for employment at this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Easy enough sales interview, the manager was nice and asked pertinent questions. I thought that the job would be an ok fit so I applied. I have to write a minimum of 30 words for this Glassdoor question so I can actually see the review about mas that I want to see. Anyways here’s wonderwall, today is gonna be the day that they’re gonna throw it back to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Uruma

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (Uruma) in Sept 2017

Interview

After I had a 1 on 1 conversation with the regional manager (Japan regional manager), a lot of paperwork is required. Background check, fingerprints need to be submitted, a thorough investigation is done to understand your background a bit prior to hiring. In the beginning I had to hear through word of mouth about the job. You get all the smokes and mirrors, and aren't really filled in on how process on how you get hired goes. The process is very muddled and is too confusing to explain so it was quite understandable. Supposedly theres a lot of empty positions needing to be filled. It's a tough challenging job, but its one that is rewarding because for one, you are working in East Asia, and the rewards are in the commissions. If you are expecting a monthly salary, you're shet out of luck because this is purely dependent on commissions. If you do not work hard, you will not be rewarded.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in sales before?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (Miami, FL)

Interview

skype interviewed. one interviewer used negative/ethnic language during the interview. I pushed past the negative interview experience, although I never forgot nor had respect for that employee. That employee is still employed by military autosource

Interview Questions
  • I was asked did I have "Yellow Fever"? (this is defined as an american seeking relationships with asian women)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Japan, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (Japan, MO) in Aug 2016

Interview

It is all done on SKYPE and take a bit of time to go through. Once you have passed the interview they will email you documents to work for the goverment.

Interview Questions
  • Can you sell cars? Do you mind working unsupervised? Do have entrepreneurial sprit?

Anonymous Employee in Okinawa

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (Okinawa) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was pretty extensive and felt weird. They require you to take a personality test and a competence test prior to starting to make sure your compatible with the job. My interview was over skype. I was able to research the boss prior to the interview so it made it easier knowing something about the person I was talking to.

Interview Questions
  • If you found an elephant, what would you do with it?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Military AutoSource (London, England) in Oct 2015

Interview

sells you the dream then delivers reality....informs you of the ammount of money to be made 40,000 a year in reality its 400 pounds a month..... although when i was sold it was 100,000 a d 100 euro a lead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews