Microsoft Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Microsoft Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

3.1

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.

Interview

first interview phone interview, applied through online application. The company contact first by email and then call. They also set up a virtual meeting where interviewee can write on white board.

Interview Questions

• Build a bit adder using mux   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microsoft in December 2011.

Interview

There are totally five interviewers. Most of them are really nice people. They asked me a lot of testing questions. They would make an Example for you, and wish you can find the problem for them. The whole interview costed the whole morning from 8:00 am. They directly talked to me I am refused.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft in October 2011.

Interview

I was prescreened by the company recruiter twice. Once for general information/personality fit. the 2nd interview was basic intelligence/skills.

The 3rd round, I was interviewed by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

See What Microsoft Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “- Great Benefits - Great People - Dynamic Technical Environment, Challenging but exciting”“- Great Benefits - Great People - Dynamic Technical Environment, Challenging but exciting” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.