Michelin Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

4.5

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Multi stage interview - with pre-phone screening followed with site visit at head quarters. Typically hire for classes of new hires. The company culture is what you would expect from an industry leader. Great Experience,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Richland, SC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Email notice of application received. Video Montague interview video, notification setting up phone interview, round robin 3 back to back interviews, PowerPoint presentation for a group of 6. The panel is very professional, smart and tough. Bring your A game and you will be fine. The entire process is intense, so will the 9 weeks of training. All the interviewers were women live. The only person male was the recruiter. I suggest having a list of questions written down ahead of time. They are very selective who they choose. I didn't make the cut.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, hour-long phone interview, then an on-site interview at the Headquarters in Greenville, SC with a panel of three. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation on the History of the Michelin Man. Lunch was on campus with the panel and the 2 other candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.