Michelin GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

2.0

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin.

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by a psychometric test. Finally the personal interviews. They had a three year bond for the position they were offering. The aptitude test was easy. The psychometric test is something you can't prepare for so it all depends on your personality and is it compatible with their requirements.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked. They only checked if you had the potential for the position they were looking for the position. About 170 students applied from my campus and 6 got recruited by the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin.

Interview

Really crisp and clear.
    They want Personalities not Profiles.
    Moreover, they didnt let me feel the pressure of the "Interview".
    A very good experience.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

long term process

Interview Questions

I am doing higher studies

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in October 2012.

Interview

A very interesting experience indeed. The shortlisting aptitude test was taken at campus, and that involved basic maths and English. What they seemed to judge us upon, were the 6 essay type questions on your goals, achievements, leadership qualities, vision etc. After getting shortlisted i was interviewed by a French, and the interview went long for about 45 minutes and it was more of an autobiographical type, though all the projects that i had mentioned in my c.v, were asked to be explained. He was also inquisitive about my family background,my upbringing, my vision and goals in life. My next two interviews were taken at Chennai office, the first one by an American & the other one by a French. And they were similar to my first interview.They might test your knowledge about tires, so be prepared. They definitely look for smart, independent and very confident personalities rather than just profiles, whom they can mould according to their requirement. Communication and persuasion skills matter a lot. The interviewers are very very experienced and professional and have interviewed freshers from across the globe. So just be yourself and put on a smiling face.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions as such, only that you should stress upon as to why they should hire you   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Everything was well communicated in advance. The company came for placements on the announced date. We had PPT followed by written test and then short-listed candidates were interviewed. There were two-three rounds of PI and then the short-listed ones from that pool were called to Chennai for the final rounds of interview. Acco was provided. Everything went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Well, as always, all company ask why do you want to join our company. One question was on my choice of taking Mechanical Engineering. And ofcourse, I couldn't say that I didn't get through CompSci, so I took it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During pre-placement talk we were told an average package but when we received offer letter, it was less than that.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.