Michelin AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Michelin AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

Interviews at Michelin

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michelin (Greenville, SC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

About two weeks after I submitted my resume and application I got an email that prompted me to do a pre-screening video interview, personality test and logic test. The video interview was nice because you are able to rerecord your responses and perfect your answers, there are no wrong answers on the personality test and the logic test was a little bit stressful because it was timed.

About a week after I finished the pre-screening process I got another email to schedule a phone call. The phone call was only about an hour long and was a very casual conversation where you can ask questions about the job. There was only on sales scenario question, but be prepared to ask questions and tell your story.

At the end of the phone call I was offered the chance to go to Greenville for an in-person interview and to present your findings on a business scenario. The interview consisted of three back-to-back interviews with different individuals from the Michelin organization. There were a few canned questions and scenario situation questions but most of the interviews felt like conversations. After the three interviews you give your presentation to the people that interviewed you plus the recruiters.

After the presentations you eat lunch with everyone in the Michelin cafeteria before you leave. Interviews are always going to be stressful, however they do a fantastic job at making you feel comfortable as possible so that they can see if you are a good fit for the company. My suggestion would be to come prepared with lots of questions about the job/company relax, be humble and honest.

One last comment, they will ask you many many times if you are willing to move anywhere in the US, make sure to answer this truthfully since you most likely will not be staying in your hometown.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when something at work did not turn out well.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Michelin

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michelin (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August 2018.

Interview

Es wurden 8 Bewerber zu einem Assessment-Center eingeladen. Die Atmosphäre war von Anfang an sehr locker und es wurde den Bewerbern ein guter Einblick in die Welt von Michelin geboten. Zu den Aufgaben im AC gehörten unter anderem eine Vorstellungsrunde, ein EDV-Test, eine Gruppendiskussion und ein Rollenspiel.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.