Meta Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

2 rounds of coding interview, about 40 to 45 minutes each round, the overall experience was good. All a candidate need to do is walk through the coding problems and discuss them with interviewers. However I forgot the exact problems since it was about half a year ago.

Interview Questions
  • 2 medium or hard leetcode problems
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

offered an interview opportunity, got on video chat to do two coding problems that were medium difficulty. interviewer was not too involved or helpful in answering questions. did not proceed with interview after this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

interviewer was a little formal and stiff, questions were a little more difficult than i was expecting - had a referral from another intern so got to skip the initial screening call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Video chat online technical interview. Dude who conducted it was nice. Mostly focused on the technical elements. It was my first technical interview and overall wasnt too terrible all things considered. Not much time to ask about interviewers work or position overall.

Interview Questions
  • DS & Algo stuff. I had little to no algo experience at the time. So yea, my bad. Probably not the hardest in general.

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Online application, got back in a couple of weeks for the first coding interview Passed coding interview and got informed the next day Second one was scheduled 1 month apart, failed one of the questions Both are leetcode easy to medium

Interview Questions
  • First interview: tree, palindrome, Second interview: one geometry question and another one is algorithm question

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Meta has a very standardized interview process that consists of two rounds of technical interviewing. I would recommend practicing w/ friends and grinding LetCode questions before hand. The interviewers are very nice and want to help you do well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (Manhattan, KS) in Jan 2022

Interview

Application led to a two part first step consisting of a coding test, and then a coding screen with a current meta software engineer. Both of the exams were medium difficulty and contained no behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (Durham, NC) in Nov 2021

Interview

Phone/Zoom interview, followed by another longer interview over zoom, I did not make it to the final round interview however so I am unsure of exactly how that interview is, I would assume something along the lines of 2 LC medium/hard questions

Interview Questions
  • Tree traversal questions and more difficult string questions

Meta

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Codesignal round. This was followed by two phone interviews. Took maybe 2-3 weeks? FB is pretty quick when it comes to hiring for new grads from campus, and I got a decision a couple days after my final round.

Interview Questions
  • Standard leetcode questions. Questions that could be solved with hashmaps.

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

I only get into the first round, the interviewer was nice and I scrulled it up. This part was coding questions, do prepare questions to ask them, I thought it would be only tech interview so I said I have nothing to ask when they asked me to do so...

Interview Questions
  • the first one was the same from their demo on interview process, easy level on leetcode.
1 person found this interview helpful