Meta Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,781 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Employee Referral23%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

phone interview starting with introducing yourself followed by two code questions. The first coding question is very standard coding question and the second one is a little more related to facebook's certain functionality

Interview Questions
  • None
    Answer Question
1911 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (London, England)

Interview

Got an unpleasant past experience and inadequate feedback when interviewing with Facebook a few years back. This year got spammed by managers and HRs everywhere for about a month. Decided to give it a try again. Eventually: “Despite a ton of positive feedback you didn’t hit the bar.” Waste of time, people.

Interview Questions
20 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Excelente ambiente y organización en todo el proceso, la comunicación con el reclutador fue buena a pesar de que tuvimos que Reagendar 1 par de veces primero por una cuestión de tiempo de mi parte y después el reclutador no se podía ajustar a tal hora pero pudimos llegar a un acuerdo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Algorithms (phone and onsite) System design Culture interview I passed a few of their algorithm questions but the on-site one was facilitated by a person I wouldn’t wanna work with. The interviewer kept rolling his eyes and and kept getting distracted by things outside the cubicle we were in. Unprofessional power tripping attitude that almost makes you think they want you to fail. I almost left the interview early because of the attitude. I won’t be interviewing there again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta (Singapore)

Interview

Waste of time: all went well during the interview and then I've never heard from the recruiter again. He scheduled next steps and then he never responded to any email. I don't know what all that was for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter, he reached me via LinkedIn. Had phone screening and then a coding test with a software engineer. The interviewer was very friendly. I got two coding problems. Could solve the first one but not on the second. A

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the exact questions but it was about binary heap

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Although you can write the correct code, you couldn't get the offer. Sorry, I cannot talk about the actual code questions. Sorry, I cannot discuss the details of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

I passed the initial coding interview and was told I could schedule the final round whenever I wanted - it's not like the position would be filled. Then I heard about the hiring freeze, so I emailed my recruiter. He said that, unfortunately, the position has been filled

Interview Questions
  • -Convert a binary tree to a doubly linked list -Merge sorted array
1 person found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Pretty extensive process, some preparation is required even for the initial screening with an HR as there are going to be some deep questions about previous experience. For the tech interviews, algorithms knowledge and complexity analysis are the must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Smooth, professional and very challenging. They were very nice to me, offered snacks and lunch, and asked very hard questions about different algorithms and system design. I had 4 interviews in the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,781 Interviews