Find jobs for SWE Intern

Meta SWE Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Terrible. The interviewer was talking about their ski trip and had no interest in being there for the interviewing process. Also seemed inpatient. Overall would not recommend applying to Meta.

Interview Questions
  • Q: how to identify a palindrome?
    Answer Question

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Interviewer seemed to extremely hate being there from the get-go. 2 leetcode questions, 1 hard and 1 easy. Overall pretty whack vibes would not recommend. Interviewer seemed to extremely hate being there from the get-go. 2 leetcode questions, 1 hard and 1 easy. Overall pretty whack vibes would not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Code the pipe feature in UNIX with C++

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Overall good, few medium questions. Just looking from the leetcode of facebook tag and start from 0 to 100 you will nailed it. My questions most from top 50 and I see others have 50 to 100. But most are in 0 - 50 range

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Two interviews and quick turnovers. The recruiter was really nice and responded to my emails really fast. She even sent me an email before my second interview to wish me good luck. Got my offer call the second day after my second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Recruiters are very nice. There's no online assessment, only 2 rounds of 45 min coding, leetcode mediums. Recruiters are nice and fast. Offer came out a week after the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

I got the normal two rounds of technical interview. Each round was pretty similar. Open by a brief introduction then two Leetcode mediums. Not exactly the same questions, could be some differences. Failed for the second question of the second round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Straight forward leet code problems that ranged from leet code easy to leet code medium but nothing remotely close to leet code hard. The recruiters were timely and responsive and were very easy to communicate with by either phone or email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Reached out by a recruiter and submitted resume directly to her. The recruiter is really nice and very responsive. The first round is leetcode easy and medium level but need to code fast bc time limit.

Interview Questions
  • A question about string segmentation, cant remember the exact detail but it's one of the popular leetcode question

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

2 question 40 mins useing java. No compiler. The interviewer does not give me any hints so fells bad. This interview is very hard for me and I think that is why it is Meta.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode questions. Tow medium question but have variations.

Meta

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Meta in Jan 2022

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and friendly. I was not so interested in the job, and I was more interested in the culture of Meta. He answered all my questions and was very friendly. He was very honest about the culture and in all honesty Meta seems like it isa place for a very specific type of person (not me).

Interview Questions
  • Come up with a way to represent sparse vectors and then find a way to come up with the cross product of said vectors while minimizing for space complexity.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews