Meta Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 9,608.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meta (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2022

Interview

Realmente fue tediosa la espera ya que había mucha gente en diversos puestos para postularse. Después al ingresar a la entrevista ni miraron mi cv. Me hicieron 10 preguntas muyyy difíciles.

Interview Questions
  • Que me generaba trabajar ahí?
    1 Answer

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

HR phone call - job description and asked about your background 1st round coderpad with senior engineer - 2 algo questions followed by Q&A Overall, very welcoming atmosphere and interviewer was there to guide

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meta (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

The process was not too hard. The interviewers were really nice and understand. They explain the job and what the team is looking for very throughly. They ask to do some coding and some technical problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

The first thing I had was a recruiter screening call, followed by a first round technical call that lasted about an hour, with one coding exercise question. After that I was contacted promptly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I interviewed at Meta

Interview

The 2nd interview was video interview. The interviewer arrived late. He then had technology issues and had to disconnect. He was wearing an old T shirt and was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Meta (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Depending on the roles the process can be a rather lengthy process, but the overall interviews themselves we a very good experience. It for sure is a vigorous process all the way until the end yet it was a good experience. The one part was not enjoyable was being for the most part ghosted at the end of the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

Reached out by a recruiter. We talked about my background and I was told they're looking for more experienced candidates with more than 5 years of experience. Was told will keep my profile in the system and reach out in the future if there're openings.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (New York, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

Phone screen. Behavioral interview to determine leveling. Onsite interview is 2 coding interviews, 2 system design, 1 behavioral/coding. Must be able to solve 2 hard/medium leetcode problems in 45 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Connected components type question about surrounded regions. Rain drop in an array type question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meta (Santiago) in Mar 2020

Interview

One interview of 45 minutes and two coding exercises. The first question was easy, the second one was medium level. After all we discussed a few things of how was to work at facebook and with covid what it was happening

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews