Merlin Entertainments Guest Experience Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Merlin Entertainments Guest Experience Host Interview Questions

Interviews at Merlin Entertainments

1.8

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Grapevine, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The did a group interview. Only 2 of us showed up they gave us a tour of the place and made us build our favorite animal out of legos. They asked us basic question such as " why do you want to work here? tell me about your previous jobs". they also start at $8.5 no matter what.

Interview Questions

• If u had an unlimited budget what would u add to lego land   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Merlin Entertainments

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Tempe, AZ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very quick, 10 mins max. Only asked about 5 questions, all basic..why do you want to work here, what do you know about our company, why should we hire you. They asked about my availability and if I had any experience working with kids.

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Concord, NC (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview which basically tested how well you play with others and makes sure you’re not a pedophile or weird person. As long as you’re not insufferable it’s a very easy interview.

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Bloomington, MN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I got an email weeks later. I got called in for an interview after being asked if I had tattoos or piercings. When I came in I met the director, and he interviewed me. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Guest Experience Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments in August 2013.

Interview

Was taken in to a crowded CAFE and was told i just wanted to see if you could handle the noise. And was asked questions about why i wanted the job, where i went to school. what i studied. if i was done school.

Guest Experience Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments.

Interview

You complete a form and attach your cv on their online system. If successful you are invited to a group selection where employees from HR and your prospective department oversee and judge you based on a range of activities. I had to draw and discuss an object that could symbolise me, work in a group to rank items needed in a "mission to mars" and finally develop and perform an animal talk.

Guest Experience Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, there were about 12 of us split into three smaller groups. We were given three team building exercises to work through in pairs or as part of the small team. The interview was fun but challenging.

Interview Questions

• We were given a senario where there was a plane crash and we had to decide which four of the nine people would get on the life raft.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.