Mercado Livre Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Mercado Livre Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercado Livre

1 Interview Review

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercado Livre (Barueri (Brazil)) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial communications through Head Hunting. Later, 1st interview with HR regional Manager, 2nd interview with HR LatAM Diretor, 3rd interview with Business Executives: Marketing and Products Latam Director, Latam Marketing Manager, Head of Business Director; and the last interview with the Senior VP of Business Unit.

All interviews were demanding, asking questions about my last 5 years background. Questions were about business scenarios of my past history, understanding tradeoff, resultas and decisions. HR interviews were all about background to understand interpersonal qualities. Business interviews were focused on background but driven for the future challenges from the new position.

Interview Questions

• Difficult - a Series o questions, may be 30-40 questions, in sequence, discussing an strategy behind consumer segmentation, trade marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer engagement and business growth. Very challenging and interesting though.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.