McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at McDonald's

6,778 Interview Reviews

1.8

Customer Service Interview

Interview

The interview process was not long at all and they made me feel comfortable. I felt like I was welcomed and accepted. The questions were easy to understand and simple to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your life when you had to handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

it was an easy process, I just walked in and got the job. they were hiring, i was looking for a job and they hired me on the spot. it was the easiest thing i've ever done in my entire life.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was alright, consisted of several people at different stations. Not much asked before I was confirmed hired. Small orientation before the first day of work following about a week after.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Asked me what experience I had in customer service. Asked if I had dealt with money before. Was a quick interview process with not many questions. They were super friendly and made me feel welcome

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I got interviewed 2 days after applying online. I got called to come in and did about a 15 minute interview. The questions were all basic background questions and just getting to know you. Overall it was very easy. I got offered a job right then.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available and from what hours?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online and interviewed quickly after. Asked basic questions but nothing out of the ordinary so no need to worry. Good job if you don’t mind high stress environments and stuff.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easy, breezy, simple. I applied on a whim never expecting to be hired. I was but I'm concerned with catching the virus and giving it to my child. So I'm still looking.

Interview Questions

• When can you start this position ?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview went well and I met with a manager and they gave me job. I am excited to work at McDonalds. The next step is starting the paperwork for taxes and then I will train.

Interview Questions

• why do i want to work at McDonalds   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was a chat box on the Apply Now page, they ask regular questions to decide if they want to move you along in the process. It was quick and easy

Interview Questions

• They ask your availability and work experience   1 Answer

Crew Team Member Interview

Interview

I filled out the application and then did an interview. I answered some basic questions about my previous experience with retail and point of sale positions and questions related to shift availability and fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked about point of sale experience I had previously.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.