Matalan Retail Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Matalan Retail Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Matalan Retail

2.5

Team Leader Interview

Interview

I applied online and recieved a call back for a phone interview 3 days later. I was then told that i will hear back within a week.

It took the recruitment team 3 weeks to inform me of the face-to-face assessment. This was after i had enquired myself in regards to my process and was subsequently ignored for 1.5 weeks.

After the interview i was told that i will have an answer at the end of the week. There was no answer. A week later i contacted Matalan Recruitment to be told the recruiter was on holiday and to call the store myself.

It is now week 6 since the initial phone interview and there still has been no feedback.
As much as i can sympathise with the high volumes for any roles, the applicants who are sent for interviews due deserve a call back, even if it is to give some feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Matalan Retail

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very long asked like 20 questions or more went on for 2 Hours
    They sugar coated the job role would of thaught I was applying to be prime minster.
    When answering the questions was told to give examples when I did was asked to give more.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you've gone the extra mile?   1 Answer

Over all experience worst interview I have ever had.

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Matalan Retail.

Interview

First was a phone screening really easy
    Next was a 1:1 interview
    Found out the new day that I got the job
    Really easy process and quick with simple questions asked and a focus on customer service

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.