Marks & Spencer Cafe Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Marks & Spencer Cafe Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Marks & Spencer

2.5

Customer Assistant Cafe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had to go through personality and scenario testing, relatively straight forward just need common sense.
Invited to interview, signed in at reception and was met by a woman who told me to wait in the staff canteen till the lady interviewing me was ready!
She came in and was really lovely told me she preferred informal interviews. We went through a few regular interview questions and then a scenario based game where I had to decide what I’d do in the situations and then filled in a reflecting sheet and described why I did the things I had chosen. She left the room and came back in to tell me I had passed and offered me the vacanncy!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Customer Assistant - Cafe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Taunton, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an online application followed by a situational judgement test, look at their values and base your answers on that.
    The interview was very slick and friendly, greeted by two HR ladies and asked some basic questions about availability and previous skills. Then the manager of the Cafe came in and asked me more competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced great customer service?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.