Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Lowe's Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

4,023 Interview Reviews

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

3 standard questions that are based on a grading scale. They then offer the position to the person with the highest score.
    They must interview at least 3 candidates per Lowe’s policy

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   5 Answers

Head Cashier Interview

Interview

SMART customer service interview. name a time when when questions. the same interview for normal cashier position. pretty informal we spent most of the time talking about tattoos and customers

Interview Questions

• name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview, background check and drug screening. Followed up with a phone call. The whole process was easy and relatively quick but I took another offer.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbus, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Was rushed in and it took a bit longer than expected, but everyone was friendly and they were open to discussing other positions with me that were better suited to my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• They asked for basic examples of customer and team management scenarios.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sidney, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very nice and friendly. Can definitely tell Lowe’s is a caring company. Wonderful staff with helping with the interview process also. Great place to work. Great management and associates. Can’t wait to start.

Scheduling Staffing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

I came in and they gave me the opportunity to fully review the job description and all responsibilities. The interview lasted about 30 mins and allowed me to really ask questions and be as detailed with my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer or teammate.   Answer Question

HR- Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Advance, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Advance, NC (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter asking about my interest in an HR position. Things moved incredibly fast initially. I had 3 virtual rounds of interviews within a week of being contacted. All of the conversations went well then I was left in the dark for a week. My attempts to get status updates were met with excuses about people being out on vacation (understandable). Then the following week I was completely blindsided with a rejection email from the recruiter with no explanation. I reached out to the recruiter asking for feedback and his response was to remove our LinkedIn connection. What a shame and disgrace to the HR profession . I just wanted feedback so I could improve my interviewing style.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based interview questions (very old school methods in my opinion)   Answer Question

Interview

Extremely easy and low key. Process was very quick and the questions were all “tell us about a time you...”. More detail the better and give examples to your reasoning.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC (US)).

Interview

1st Interview - phone screen done by the recruiter
    2nd Interview - Another phone screen by the hiring manager
    3rd Interview - In person all day interview with 4 - 5 other product and sr. product managers

Interview Questions

• Each product manager had a set of questions (typically 2-3) that centered around a specific quality that they are looking for in a Product Manager.
      - Success w/customers
      -Tech in Retail
      -Technology first
      -Results driven development
      -Determination
      -Difference of opinion
      -Ownership
      -Creating a Vision
      -Raise the level
      Not all these areas will be covered in the interview but be prepared to discuss and bring examples of each from your experience.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

About 15 minutes with the HR manager. Very relaxed. The manager mostly wanted to hear about past job experience and get a feel for if I was a responsible guy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.