LogMeIn Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

LogMeIn Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at LogMeIn

3.5

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Sales Director, second interview was with the VP Sales. During the first interview with the Sales Director, 5 team members were brought in for "culture feel." Turns out I knew one of them as well. It was a comfortable interview and I immediately clicked with the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. My advice would be to start high and be prepared to meet in the middle. Have that number in mind before you start negotiating. Make sure it's a realistic number (glassdoor helps with this).

Other Interview Reviews for LogMeIn

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone Screening followed by One Round Presentation, Interview and Role Play

Interview process was dreadful - no clear specification regarding product that would be sold in role. Interviewers were unprofessional constantly laughing, sniggering with each other. They told me after I would know in 48 hours, nobody let me know anything so I followed up with HR myself who then advised me by email a good time to talk, I told them two times and they said they were busy - thus I thought the review would be positive but no, it was a straight out no with no explanation as to why I did not get it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite Log Me In product?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.