Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,184 of over 2,184.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

I was interviewed for two different departments- I thought the interview went well, and it seemed that I was liked by the other staff members. Never received a follow up call. I felt that maybe they already had another candidate in mind but needed a body to fill the legalities of interviewing other people. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

I received an initial call from the assigned recruiter which seemed to be more of an exploratory conversation since the call was not scheduled. After exchanging some pleasantries and learning more about my experience, she offered her phone number and email in case I had follow up questions. She advised I would hear something by the end of the week. She also encouraged me to consider applying for other roles that were aligned with my background and to email her upon doing so. Not only did the recruiter ignore my follow up emails, I received rejection emails without so much as a formal interview. As a highly experienced recruiter and HR practitioner, the lack of candidate care and regard for professionalism exhibited by the recruiter was a poor reflection on Lockheed Martin and very telling of the true company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview seem a bit too informal. I spent a lot of time preparing for it, just for the interviewers to seemingly speak more than me. I was not very impressed with the questions that were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview process was seamless, the hiring manager really seemed to care and I got through the whole process in less than a month. It was only one interview before they sent me an offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

This was a very quick and easy interview process. Lockheed has really good people working for them who were kind and easy to talk to. I had no issues in the process. This is such a good company with a great interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Call with the hiring manager and another senior-level engineer on the team. Asked questions about what data stack I have used, what ML algos have I done, and just general comfort level with their data stack. Very casual. They were nice but did not seem extremely interested.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Generally a behavioral interview, rather than technical. Asking about personal skills was about as technical as it got. Other than this, it was a very relaxed, easy interview. Very kind interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • What are some strengths that are not listed on your resume?
2 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Interview focus on types of skills relating to aircraft manufacturing using hardware, tool, specifications, and blueprint reading. Interview starts with introduction, tell us about yourself, technical question based on the interviewee response to questions. Everything was straight forward, no games or gimmicks, and the interview closes with questions.

Interview Questions
  • Would you us scrap metal to test bits, reamers, countersinks, other power tools prior to use on actual part?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Traditional - questions based heavily on past experiences with little, to no, "brainteasers". Focused heavily on hands-on work and operating in a team while likewise demonstrating ability to work self-guided. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe your technical work related to system analysis and fault assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ)

Interview

Interview day for college hired was easy and relaxed. Simple questions meant to showcase skill set and boost your qualifications. Managers and recruiters were very knowledgeable and were happy to answer questions

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation that involves coworkers not getting along with each other.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,184 Interviews