LinkedIn Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 2,171.0 interviews

Applied online17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

LinkedIn

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Thorough and met with all cross functional partners. There were multiple interviews over a 3 week period which helped me get a good understanding of the position and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what makes a successful project for you.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

There was none. As much as Linkedin promotes itself to be a company that promotes networking and helping professionals get opportunities - their recruiting team or system is pretty defective. I have applied to over 8 opportunities at Linkedin over the last 2 year and not once have they replied or acknowledged the receipt of my application. They are robots with no human connection anymore.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Average three rounds. Third round is your onsite where you meet the team. The process was quick in terms of timing, about 2 week process with the recruiter helping the process along. Feedback is immediate but vague due to privacy policies. Overall an average interview with many situation questions to better understand your accomplishments

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about your experiences? - What is one thing an ex colleague would describe you as? - What do you know about Lynda.com - Have you used the service?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

I was contacted by someone within the Talent Acquisition Team (Global Sales Org) after applying to an open position posted on LinkedIn. She had asked for times and dates for an initial interview/chat. I was quite happy that my application was acknowledged (as often applying online just sucks you into a black hole of no response), and provided several days and times. No response after a week. None. Nada. Just the level of unprofessionalism, I would not have expected from a site that purports to "connect professionals to make them more productive and successful." Actions certainly speak volumes. Bullet dodged.

6 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

I had 9 interviews, including 3 first round screening interviews and 6 2nd round final interviews. The questions ranged from behavioral to case. Behavioral interviews included questions like where do you want to be in 5 years and what makes you the right person for this job. They seemed to be measuring culture fit, teamwork, experience working globally, project management skills, analytical vs creative tendencies, and operational chops. Case questions were mainly analytical, for example how would you prove the ROI of this product.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and sold hard on what I thought was a great role. A time was scheduled to speak with the hiring manager. I spent numerous hours researching the company, the role, talking to my friends inside the company and developing my questions. An hour before I was emailed to tell me the hiring manager would need to reschedule. they never called again. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What would it take for you to commit to this job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and the initial time to set up my interviews was fast. Everyone was very nice, respectful and I always left feeling very positive about the thought of working here, since everyone seemed to enjoy it so much. However, after 1 written and verbal presentation and over 2 months of interviews (on the phone, via Skype, and in person twice at two different office locations), they decided to go with another candidate. They give you a tablet to use while you wait for your in-person interivew at the headquarters - why, I don't know, but it was cool.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in Apr 2012

Interview

Emailed a cover letter and resume to fellow alum regarding posted position, and was contacted a few days later by HR to set-up an initial phone interview with them. Had an initial screening interview with HR who then indicated they would schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interview, HR invited me to the campus for an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • How I would go about deriving the number of cars in California without looking it up on the Web. Obviously, this was an attempt to get some insight into my problem solving/analytical skills.
7 people found this interview helpful