LinkedIn Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,141 of over 2,141.0 interviews

Recruiter28%
Employee Referral23%
HardAverageEasy

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Applied online and recruiter reached out to me like 2 months later when I had almost forgotten about it. From the get go the recruiter was trying to rush me through the entire process which was very unusual. In the initial email he said he wanted to talk the next day, and then tried to get me to do the phone screen within a week. Pass the phone screen and the recruiter rushed me again to do the full interview with less than a week prep time. I told him no because it would be doing myself a disservice to not prepare adequately. Suddenly I was passed off to another recruiter without any explanations. Finally did the interview, feedback was I did well enough to be hired for one level below which I interviewed for. At this point I was passed off to a third recruiter who was supposed to match me to a team and that was the last I heard. No rejection, no explanations, no offer. Just ghosted. Throughout the entire process I had to constantly email them to get the process moving forward because none of the recruiters seemed all that interested in helping in any way. What a disrespectful way to treat a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Product & Technical Taste Host Manager Javascript Pragmatic Coding for UI Software Design & Architecture Coding and Algorithms for UI
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

LinkedIn's interview process was relatively casual. It was mostly talking to others on the various teams I would be in contact with. I actually enjoyed the whole experience! Everyone was friendly and felt like they enjoyed their jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself including education, experience, qualifications, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Recruiter preached about LinkedIn having so much integrity, just to ghost you like every other company that is out there. I blame myself for falling for the sales pitch and expecting more from this company.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions like "Why do you want to work at Linkedin?"

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Straightforward and clear process. HR to hiring manger interviews were setup in a timely fashion. No personality tests or questions to try to rattle you as a candidate. Glad to see they value a candidates time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

I applied for Front End Engineer position online and the recruiter reached out to me the next day through LinkedIn message and asked for my availability. We picked a time but she never send me any invitation and she never called, I followed up with her if she is calling and she just said do you have other availability and I provided my availability but she never called again. That was so rude and unprofessional for linkedIn!!! I am a full time employee and I have to take some time off or cancel my meetings to make that time available and you just ignore other people’s time????

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

HR is professional with coordinating the interview process. It starts with HR screen, then phone screen, then onsite. Interviews take longer than other tech companies. In general, the experience is positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

After phone interviews, was invited to an all day, on site interview with potential team members and several managers. Includes lunch, tour of offices and studios, printout of my LI connections. Nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

consistent emails, several rounds, decent amount of transparency. first was a phone interview, a screener, and then a group interview that happened in two sections over an afternoon. i assume it traditionally would've also been a tour of the office but it was a last minute virtual set up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (New York, NY)

Interview

The phone screen went great! But after that, the communication between the hiring manager was poor. I felt like I had to always be reminding the manager about everything. I was sent a case study on a Friday night at 8pm and was told it was due on Monday morning. I asked for an extension to the end of day which was approved. Submitted by 5pm on Monday and waited for a link to the technical part the following day. Hiring manager only sent the link 20 minutes to time, only after I sent a reminder asking about the link. I only found out hiring manager was on their way out. A week later, I reached out on LinkedIn only to be told they've switched companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

After the application there was no communication for a very long time which was quite disheartening. After that there was not much communication with no feedback on how to improve the application process for the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,141 Interviews