LinkedIn Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,338 of over 2,338.0 interviews

Employee Referral22%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Phone call - Technical Screen - Onsite - Salary discussion to prepare for the interview Machine learning topics and Mlops, data cleaning, metrics, how to create a plan for develop a new feature

Interview Questions
  • What’s the trade-off between bias and variance?
    Answer Question

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Had a phone screen, after which the recruiter jus ghosted me for weeks. After an angry email he called me, set up an interview. it was a case, and the hr got back to me saying the feedback was amazing and the interviewer loved me. And then he said he doesn't know which position to put me in. (Like's what? ). And he disappeared again for months and ghosted me again. The most unprofessional hr I'e ever seen. Horrible, why did I even have an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Not Really Hard, Technical and Experience test depend for the position. Duration for the interview is 30 - 45 minutes. Using English language. Not Really Hard, Technical and Experience test depend for the position. Duration for the interview is 30 - 45 minutes. Using English language.

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Took 3 months, everyone was extremely kind and encouraging. Eventually offered me a contract job but I declined. I enjoyed the experience but it was drawn out unnecessarily, in my option.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

1st round was coding. The interview process was smooth. Asked some SQL and Python questions. SQL interview went well but Python interview didn't go well. They didn't call me for the second round. Overall I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Efficient and Concise. This process got right to the point and was in line with the role itself. It was well structured and a good indicator of what the role entails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Bad candidate experience. I had an interview with the hiring manager and never heard back from the recruiter. I sent an follow up email and received no response or email letting me know I was no longer moving forward. LinkedIn should know and do better.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

G o o d p r o c e s s. T o l d t h e m a b o u t m y a c a d e m i c j o u r n e y.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

En proceso de Entrevista Aun no avanza, pero la empresa ya ha tomado contacto conmigo, ya tienen en su poder mi CV y están solicitando mayor información al respecto como datos de retenciones de sueldo para poder completar con mayores datos mi carpeta

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Straightforward, interviewer tend to simply follow list of question and as I thoroughly answered the initial question, I had to repeat the whole thing multiple times. Overall pretty easy, most likely cause I’ve been doing similar work for some time. If you’ve done your preparation going through the company value, etc. it’ll be a breeze.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a time when there’s a conflicting client priority?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,338 Interviews