LSE Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

LSE Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at LSE

2.5

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSE in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Applied on company site and two weeks later got invited for an interview via email.

The interview itself was OK. The panel was professional and friendly. They mainly asked competency based questions relating to the person specification. I was surprised no tests was administered during the interview. About an hour later I received an email explaining they were impressed and would like to invite me back for tests and a second interview. The tests involved a written test and a excel test which required me to present my findings back to the panel. Seemed a bit much for an administration position, this was the only thing I found off putting about the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LSE

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LSE.

Interview

All via the job portal, quite a good system and connects to email. Interview was competency based and lifted from the job specification - make sure you've read it thoroughly! Department was really nice and interviews friendly and professional. Questions were standard interview questions, and completed an excel and word test (related to job, both easy). I didn't get an offer, feedback was good but unfortunately someone else was better.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work/continue to work in HE?
      Tell me about a time you've had to build a network outside your usual network of people/colleagues.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LSE (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very poor. Initial instructions were vague - I had to e-mail to find the location of the interview. It took 2 weeks to produce a contract and then it was incorrect.

Interview Questions

• The questions were so easy I kept wondering if I was missing something - I wasn't. Totally standard competency based interview, but with rather more obvious questions than usual. Lots of interviewers - seemed unnecessary, especially since 2 of them didn't appear to understand the questions they were asking.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSE.

Interview

Communication was all email based. One panel interview and a skills test. The panel interview involved standard competency based questions and the test involved completing a work related task. The test was completed in an open plan office with the other employees which was a bit distracting to be honest. The panel interview was fine although I didn't get a good sense of what the company culture is like for employees. Overall I felt the process only focused on finding out how closely your experience related to the person specification, and not whether you would fit with the current employees/team, ideally there would be more of a balance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have not delivered exceptional customer service? What did you learn from this?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.