Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Foster City, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with three people and sat with them each individually for about 20 minutes. Everyone was really nice and friendly. They offered me water and started asking about my background and where I saw myself in the future. After the interview was over, they called me a few days letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what you know about Kony?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

boring all they wanted to know was who do I know in the company and what contacts could I bring with me. Management has no idea what they are doing here at all

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in December 2014.

Interview

Great process with my former manager who was a great sales manager. Unfortunately, my Sales VP was whacked after he brought up current issues that needed to be addressed to our CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What do you bring that I can't find in everyone that I'm speaking with today?   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The entire process was over a period of several weeks. Two initial screening calls with a recruiting company, then a phone screen with hiring manager, then an onsite interview with VP of Sales and several other Inside Reps. There were no questions that were out of the ordinary for a sales interview. Their hiring preference seemed to focus on prior inside sales success. This is a typical high-growth tech company, inside software sales position. Lots of hours, but excellent pay and bonus potential.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals for the year and how did you achieve your goals?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2016.

Interview

I came in through a referral. Initial contact was a phone call from a recruiter. We traded a few emails and an phone interview was setup with the hiring manager. I also spoke with one of the team members and then a face to face with the manager. Overall the process was easy and there was a lot of communication.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my sales experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2013.

Interview

I've heard different accounts of the interview process. Some taking many, many interview steps with multiple personnel others very few. I do know that once they know you are the right candidate they move very fast to get you on board. Questions will vary widely but will be focused on your indicated skill sets to determine if you really know your stuff. Expect to do a demo of something you are comfortable with or a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No off the wall questions. They are focused to your cited strengths to determine if you are legit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flew out to meet direct manager, was able to negotiate terms for a win/win.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First interview was a spirited conversation with an internal recruiter. He "loved" the fit and my experience for the role was what they were looking to find for some time.

He even asked me if I could come in that week for a physical interview. I could not get it on my calendar, so we discussed the following Friday as an in house interview, but did not confirm until after the next phone interview took place.

Second phone interview was with a VP of UX. This guy talked a good talk and very much laid it on thick as if we were also a fit.

Then...crickets. They completely ghosted me.

The recruiter ignored my follow up email but then he told me I would know something in a day or so. I called and left voicemail to which he responded a day later with an email that said he would get back to me by the end of the day. He did not.

They obviously were waiting on other interviews and possibly on another candidate to accept an offer before they proceeded with me. This is not rocket science, and we are adults. Just be honest!

I did not care whether they preferred someone else. I can understand that. But jerking candidates around and not being transparent is completely unacceptable and unprofessional.

Don't believe anything these people tell you. Yes, I am upset, but that does not mean this review is because I am bitter. I honestly am appalled at their treatment of candidates and want others not to be fooled.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about related experiences.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter at Kony, he then asked to set up a phone interview where he introduced the company, the role, and asked me some basic questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my future career. I was then asked to schedule a second phone interview with the Sales Director and had a very friendly, more thorough conversation with him, he asked me some specifics about my current position and what challenges I faced in that role. My final interview was in person in the Austin, TX office where I met with three different employees, they were all very friendly and transparent about the position, and I was given the opportunity to tour the office.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First I received a phone interview with their Talent Mobilization guy, who was incredibly friendly & receptive. He did a great job of setting expectations moving thru the interview process. Then I received a follow up call a few days later where they scheduled me to come in Austin for on-site interviews. The first interview was by two of my potential teammates; which I thought was wise so that they would have say as well. Shortly after that the hiring manager interviewed me, and neither interview was longer than 35 minutes. The whole process was surprisingly smooth and they were all very down-to-earth & welcoming. More importantly, this company seems to trust & value their employees and everyone I encountered appear to be very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with public speaking or communicating with high-level bank executives; have you ever had to deliver a tough answer or say no to them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was timely and informative. My first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then passed my resume and the information gathered from the interview on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager, then scheduled a call with me. During the interview with the hiring manager, I took the opportunity to also interview her as a potential boss. I then had two additional calls with people I would be working with. They asked questions about my skills and experience. The last interview was with the hiring manager again to get more details of the job. The recruiter kept me updated on what the next steps were to be during the interview processes which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How did I get to where I am now?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.