Kony Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kony Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through task.the process took 4 days.first there was an aptitude test followed by programming round.the shortlisted students appeared for the final two rounds of kony,those two rounds were technical mostly programming questions were asked. in the final round 3 programming questions were given ,if u solve them then they giva a logical problem.those who solved these were given offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

the process is very cool and interactive.HR is was so responsive and friendly gave some suggestions in between the process of solving given problems. first it has written with aptitude and 2round coding followed by 2 hr rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through college and lost in the technical round. Each interview lasted for half and hour atleast. It has three rounds of technical Interviews and a HR before this the candidate has to clear the basic shortlisting process of academic percentage and the online aptitude and coding test. They concentrate more on coding questions in technical Interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

2 T.Rs and 1 H.R and they tested on coding in our coding skills in all rounds.They expected optimised codes for every question.They gave us to solve puzzles as well.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

first round was in cocubes with aptitude and coding which was easy but we should make sure that we will always have an eye on time.the second and third rounds were on skype which was fully technical ,concentrate more on java,the fourth round was general hr.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

1 written ,2 technical & 1 hr round . its a telephonic interview & require very brilliant. it demands complete code with running condition here logic how can you solve problem required but less.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Round1 includes aptitude and 3 programs ,and after that there are 3 technical interview and 1 HR. They concentrated mostly on Data Structures . Interviewers were so friendly ,they offered me food during my interview .

Interview Questions

• Simple logic based programs . More questions related to data structures   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was through clg. Firstly there was a online test . After that there was a technical interview based on java and c. Later next round was also technical. Lastly hr round.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (New Delhi (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Basically Kony Conducted Online Test at our Campus in which the company selected 59 students out of 500 then comes the interview round top 16 students out of 59 were called directly in to the Interview and other were given a coding Question to solve the Question was on Linked list in which we have to delete first n elements represented by deletesize out of a block repeatedly untill there is a black size remaining in the linked list.It was a moderate questions many of the students were able to do out of 40 students which were given the question only 5 were selected then comes the interview in which concepts of Prime Number ,OOPS ,JS and other conceptual puzzle was asked and reverse a linked list was a question to.Do practice Puzzles and coding questions on Linked list and Prepare questions on your Project.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

the interview had 5 rounds.round-1 aptitude,round-2 coding(consisted of two questions based on strings). Candidates who are shortlisted in these two rounds will have two technical rounds followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.