Kearney Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kearney Summer Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney

3.8

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kearney (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

1st round: It took place on campus, including one case interview and one behavioral interview, each for 45 mins.
2nd round: 2 behavioral interviews with partners, one written case interview in which a real written case is given to analyze and then do a presentation to 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Very traditional consulting questions. Nothing special. People are very nice and down to earth.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two 45min case interviews with partners each one of the interviews. Everything was very organized. The firm paid for flight tickets, meals, transportation expenses (subway, tax, etc.) and hotel. Real cases. Challenging cases. Challenging questions during the case. Necessary to think out of the box and not be restricted to frameworks. Interviewers very friendly. Interviewee led approach.

Interview Questions

• Case interview with real cases. Behavioral interview with questions about resume/achievements (necessary to explain how you achieved those results) and professional profile/style (leadership, teamwork, etc...)   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

45 minute Case and 45 minute Behavioral. You won't know which will come first. It was pretty easy going. The Behavioral interview was a typical interview. Know your resume. The case portion was tougher. I had a guy with a think accent and it was difficult to understand what he was saying at times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. The case study involved variable costs. So know your variable costs and how they work!   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two sets of interviews. The first had a case and behavioural interviews. Be well prepared, know your stuff as you're going to be peppered with lots of cross questions to your answers.

The second had two behavioural interviews and a case presentation. The case presentation was difficult as you only have 60 minutes to prepare a presentation and answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you're interested in that you chose to pursue outside of work and school.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult conversation you had to have at work   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

First round interview had one 45-minute case on operational efficiency improvement in a manufacturing plant. Second was a behavioral interview. Round 2 had 2 45-minute behavioral interview. It had one case interview where candidate was given one-hour to prep for a presentation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time you had manage conflict within your team.
      2. Why do you want to join A.T. Kearney   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

combination of case interviews and behavioral in 2 rounds. First round was on campus and the second was at the office. With a range of levels from associates to partners.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

applied through on campus recruiting for Summer Associate position, made it to final round. First round had one fit and one case, while second round had 2 fit interviews and a case presentation. The written case was difficult to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a difficult team?   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical consulting case interview. There were 3 interviews overall. First, a case interview. Second, a fit interview with questions like "Why did you choose this school? What is your favorite class? How have you been applying?". And third, another case interview

Interview Questions

• "Why did you choose this school? What is your favorite class? How have you been applying? Why consulting? Why A.T.Kearney? Resume review"   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kearney in March 2014.

Interview

On-campus recruiting. Two rounds interview. Applying to international offices from US schools, so interviews are via skype/phone. Southeast Asia office HR team did pretty bad job in term of handling the whole process. The person who took care of my application quit and no one followed up. I had to send email to ask about interview schedule. Also got the official offer letter only one week before my internship started - two months after I got an offer call from HR.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney (Lafayette, IN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

First round interview is phone screen.
    Behavior questions I prepared : why consultant, why A.T.Kearney/PAS.
    Be prepared for both technical and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between direct and indirect categories   Answer Question