Kearney Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kearney Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney

3.6

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

Two rounds, case and behavioral. In the first round, two interviews, 45 minutes each, one behavioural with a principal and one case with a partner, both virtual. In the second round, three interviews, one behavioural with a partner, one case with a manager, and one written case evaluated by two managers.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

Got selected for first round interview a week after submitting cover letter and resume. It was 45 min behavioral, 45 min case study over skype with 2 different people. They were both nice, ultimately the approach to the case wasn't structured enough. Got a phone call later the same day offering results and feedback.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Resume screening.
    A Skype interview. After a brief explanation of the concept of a Fermi estimate, the interviewer asked me to estimate the total number of non-Japanese who work in convenient stores in Tokyo.
    A in-person interview. Also Fermi estimate after a brief chat.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to estimate the total number of non-Japanese who work in convenient stores in Tokyo.
      In the second interview the question was how many people listen to rock music daily in Japan.   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through campus career center. The process took a 2-3 weeks and was very professional.

First Round: Over the phone, one case and one behavioral. Both people were very nice and professional, and made sure to make you feel comfortable during the interview.

Final Round: In office, 2 cases one behavioral. Everyone in the Chicago office was very welcoming, and tried to relax the candidates who were interviewing. Behavioral was more of a conversation rather than being grilled by classic behavioral questions, and the cases were a bit more qualitative. Not really sure if this is consistent across all interviewers at AT Kearney.

Interview Questions

• All cases and behavioral interviews were standard. Cases were interviewee led.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process compared to MBB. As long as you know how to case, the interview process will be a breeze. Probably only have to do 5 case interviews to be prepared, whereas MBB can be as many as 60. For the behavioral, just be yourself and try to keep it conversational - all very standard questions!

First-round (virtual): 1 case interview (40 mins), 1 behavioral interview (40 mins)
    Final-round (in-person): 2 case interviews (40 mins), 1 behavioral interview with a partner (40 mins)

Interview Questions

• Case interview prompt: Private-label has become a threat for a large cookie manufacturer - how would you advise them?   2 Answers
    • Case interview prompt: Global appliances company (think kitchen appliances) is experiencing weakening profitability in the LATAM - what should we consider to increase profitability?   1 Answer

Solutions Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Half behavioral, half case, not too difficult. The interviewer was very calm and nonchalant throughout my interview, so I couldn't tell whether or not I was doing well. Overall it seemed too go fine, though it was one of my first interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Half behavioral and half case interview the behavioral was typical of any behavioral interview. The case interview was 45 minutes long and was based on my interviewer's previous experience. Made it slighly more challenging that the case was from real life experience.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

First round interview: one 45 mins Case interview and one 45 mins Behavioral. Interviewers were different for the two interviews. They were held back to back. Both were virtual interviews. Case interview was a market sizing problem, which was not so difficult.

Summer Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

- Started with an analytic case. This consisted of a series of business problems around a data set (60 min)

- Three 1:1 interviews with the leadership team. Some of these conversations included oral cases. (45 min/each)

- Written Case (60 min)

- Written Case Presentation & Q&A (15 min)

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had difficulty being honest?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

They asked me about case questions and behavior questions(Why a.t.kearney, why consulting). I took four interviews before I got an offer. Final round questions were almost about behavior and past experiences.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.