Kearney Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kearney Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney

3.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney in November 2018.

Interview

One phone screen
Two video interviews back to back

They update you very quickly on where you are in the process, either that or I just did phenomenally poorly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kearney (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone Call, Meeting with Partner - The first one was with a Manager and the second one was with Manager and Partner. I've heard that others have had different experience in the past with more rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is a global trend in 2018?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kearney in June 2019.

Interview

I applied for Internship in June 2019. After a week I was invited to have a test in their office. There were a significant lack of time to solve all of these questions.

Interview Questions

• G-mat like test, similar questions to the example, which was provided by HR manager.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

Long drawn out, and had to keep chasing up for a response on each stage- never stuck to the timeframe they said they would when letting me know if I was through to the next round or not. Usual consultancy style interviews- ie case study, company fit, question and answer section- twice over.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you disagreed with a work colleague and how you resolved the situation   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in October 2018.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews (2 interviews per round). Each interview had a case study and personal fit component. I also completed a psychometric test and an entrance examination to GIBS.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2019.

Interview

Eerst een sollicitatiebrief insturen, vervolgens op gesprek gaan. Nog voor het gesprek krijg je al een buddy om het gesprek voor te bereiden en al uw vragen te beantwoorden. Het gesprek zelf is met twee verschillende consultants. Twee keer een persoonlijk gesprek en twee keer een case oplossen.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.