Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

1,629 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview consisted of speaking with the hiring manager, followed by a panel interview by the whole team. The tone was friendly, welcoming and was not difficult. I was already an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience as it relates to this role.   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 1 technical interview. The first round was technical which lasted for an hour. There were two programming questions one was to debug a given java program and other was to write an algorithm to rotate a string.

Interview Questions

• Rotate a string of characters e.g. input param1 "interview" , param2 2
      output ewintervi   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Overall very quick process, with only 2 phone interviews. Interviewers asked both general questions and questions related to the position and background experience. Both were very relaxed and casual, and the interviewers were friendly and informative. Good experience all the way through.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2020.

Interview

I started the job application process in February and after many interviews, e-mails, and phone calls, the process ended 3 months later with a non-offer. Weeks would go by with no contact from the Kaiser recruiter

Interview Questions

• In your entire career, what have you NOT liked about executive level leaders?   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, followed by phone interview with a local head, followed by series of panel zoom interviews with all physician and nursing staff at the practice (zoom interviews were conducted because of COVID 19).

HR Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process took about five months, however, there was no activity for about a month because of COVID. Applied online then was asked to complete a questionnaire on a Word document then send back to the recruiter. I then went through three rounds of interviews with a mix of panel and one on ones, speaking with eight people in total. The first round was almost all behavioral questions. It seemed to get repetitive after a while. There was also a writing sample requirement prior to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process when handling an employee relations issue.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I've applied for various positions for this company for almost a year. I've been granted interviews either through video-chat, in-person group, or a phone interview. And I'm amazed that Kaiser is actually using me as a NUMBER instead of looking into my potential and my skills. Why? Because it takes about 5 minutes after each interview, for Kaiser to nix me as a candidate immediately and update my application into No Longer Under Consideration. If Kaiser is using me for a count to nix out candidates, then they are not interested in me joining their organization at all. It's RUDE to ask someone to interview if they are not a viable candidate at all. It's a waste of my time. If they have no use of my services after reviewing my resume and application just close the candidate. DON'T WASTE TIME WITH INTERVIEWS.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Ok but just be yourself. You have nothing to lose so answer to the best of you abilities. The worst that can happen is you don't get the job, the best is that you do get the job

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I received an interview couple weeks after I applied. It was a behavioral and situational interview. They called me back the day after the interview and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What does our mission statement mean to you in your own words?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you had to deal with a difficult patient?   1 Answer
    • What are your 3 greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Back End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2020.

Interview

I had two phone screenings. The first was with the Director of the team I was applying to join and the second was with two lead developers on the team. The Director discussed the position and went over some basic behavioral questions. The second phone screen included more technical questions and an overview of my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.